In this fashion oriented world, everyone tries to look stylish and fashionable. Since thin shaped body is very much a trend every one of us work really hard to look thin to get appreciation by others but face fats or should is say double chin ruins all these efforts of some people and make them uncomfortable in gatherings. Wearing high neck cloths or covering neck with scarf, no matter what tricks we use to hide double chin, nothing works then. The main reasons of having a double chin can be:
- Overweight causes extra fat under chin.
- With age the skin start losing elasticity among skin cells and causes saggy skin under chin.
- People may have double chin in genetics.
If you look back to the pictures taken in some family function and all but you are looking perfect, do not lose hope, there is still room for improvement. If you want to know how to get rid of a double chin naturally, there are certain ways through which you can eliminate or overcome the extra fats under your chin. One way is to adopt surgical method and treatments but we all know that this method is very expensive and everyone cannot afford it. Then there are some home remedies and methods to treat double thin. These methods are simple with no extra pressure on your pocket.
Nobody wants to carry a double chin so let’s have a look at some of these simple methods we are talking about to get rid of your double chin problem.
“If you want to get rid of double chin. Follow these simple methods and enjoy being captured in family photos again.”
Exercise is the best way to lose weight from your body including face. The same way chin related exercises can also help your face get slim and get rid of double chin eventually. Double chin exercise also makes your face muscles strong and avoids the sagging of skin. Start an exercise routine from today to get rid of all the extra fats around your chin. Some of the useful exercises are as follows:
- Stand straight with your back and neck in position. Now, raise your head upwards till you are able to look at the ceiling. Make a pout and hold in same position for 10 seconds. Now release. Repeat the same procedure 5-10 times in one shift for a week.
- The next exercise is for platysma, a muscle set down your neck. You must again start by standing straight with back and neck also straight. Now tight the muscles of your jaw by keeping your lips in a frowning style. Hold this position for 10 seconds and then release. This might hurt a little at first but it will result in a speedy release of extra fat around the chin. Repeat the same procedure 10 times in a row for a week. This is one of the most effective double chin exercises you’ll ever see.
- Another effective exercise is rolling your neck. In this exercise you gently roll your head from one side to another. Your chin must be in parallel to your shoulder at both extreme sides. Repeat the same 10 times in a row and then relax yourself.
11. Chew Gum
Chewing a gum is an easy to do exercise which keeps the muscles of your chin and jaw strong and healthy. Chewing gum is an effective way to get rid of double chin. But most products of gum contained high sugar which is not good for weight so the best way is to chew a gum with no sugar. It is one of the simplest but most effective double chin exercises to do.
- You must chew sugar free gum daily to get rid of your double chin.
10. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa Butter is easily available in market with its great benefits for skin including skin healing, deep hydration, anti-aging and removal of stretch marks. Cocoa butter also increases the elasticity of skin cells and prevents the sagging of the skin thus helps get rid of double chin. Just try this simple but effective DIY remedy and see the amazing resutls:
- Take a tablespoon of cocoa butter and warm it until it is melt.
- Now, apply it to your skin around chin and neck and massage for some time.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for better results.
9. Wheat Germ Oil
Learn how to get rid of double chin using wheat gram oil. The oil extracted from wheat germ is quite beneficial when it comes to skin care and anti-aging products. Wheat germ oil contains vitamin E that tighten the skin cells and prevent it from sagging thus is a good solution to get rid of double chin effectively.
- Massage your neck with help of wheat germ oil for 10 minutes.
- Leave it on the skin for one night and it will help you get rid of the extra fat under your neck.
- Repeat this process regularly for a couple of weeks.
- If you have some sort of wheat or gluten allergy or have a sensitive skin you must not use this oil.
8. Egg White
If you’re wondering how to get rid of a double chin easily, this egg recipe is perfect for you. Egg’s white has some strong skin tightening properties which makes it a help to get rid of double chin in older ages. Egg’s white is also a good remedy for your skin protection and health. You can make a mask with help of egg white as follows:
- Take two eggs white and stir it hard to make a paste.
- Add one tablespoon milk in it to make the paste thin.
- You can also add honey and lemon juice with egg white to make it a better skin mask.
- Now apply this mask to your face around the chin and neck area and leave it on until it is dried.
- Rinse off with warm water and you will see good results on your skin.
Glycerin is also an important substance which helps get rid of double chin. You can make a natural mask with help of glycerin and can apply it on the chin to remove extra fats from chin.
- Glycerin it self is also effective, but to make it more effective you can mix one tablespoon of peppermint oil and salt, Epsom in particular, to make a mask.
- Apply this mask on the chin and around the neck.
- Leave it on until it is dried and then wash your skin.
- Repeat the same procedure daily to get constructive results.
“If your double chin is the reason of all the cold vibes from the people follow these simple and easy methods to get rid of double chin.”
6. Green Tea
Here we’ll teach you how to get rid of double chin using green tea. Green tea is not any ordinary tea but it has some extraordinary effects on your health. Green tea contains some powerful antioxidants which helps to lose weight and boosts metabolism. Green tea also helps burn extra fat and avoids the damage to the skin cells by sun. Because of such benefits of green tea is considered as an effective remedy to get rid of double chin.
Green tea is available in market in small bags:
- Bowl some water in a pot.
- Meanwhile add green tea in water and let the water absorb its properties.
- Once it is boiled and you see water turned green in color, your tea is ready to drink.
- Drink at least 4-5 cups of green tea to lose weight and get rid of double chin.
5. Vitamin E
The best practice when you want to know about how to get rid of double chin is to increase the take of vitamin E containing foods in your diet. Vitamin E is essential to hold the skin cells together and tight and makes the skin healthy. You can either eat vitamin E rich foods or can massage your chin with vitamin E oil. In either case you can easily get rid of double chin because double chin is nothing but actually saggy skin. Vitamin E contained foods are:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Low fat dairy products
- Nuts, peanuts and seeds
- Brown rice
- Sweet corn
The capsule contained vitamin E supplements are also available in market.
4. Milk Massage
Milk contains lactic acid and other important nutrients to maintain the elasticity of skin cells and avoid early aging. This is also a useful remedy to get rid of double chin. Milk is also good for the overall softness and beauty of skin. Massage is one of the best double chin exercises for this purpose.
- With milk on finger tips of both hands, massage your chin for 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for few minutes after the massage.
- Rinse off with warm water and repeat the same procedure daily for weeks until you see improvement.
- You can also make a face pack by adding honey in the milk. This will also help you to get rid of double chin.
If you want to know how to get rid of a double chin for good, just go to market and buy a melon. Melon is a low fat food and is also very effective to help the skin get rid of double chin. It is also an effective food if you want to lose your weight. You can either make a fresh melon juice to drink or can use this juice to massage your chin.
- Use cotton to apply melon juice on your face especially on the chin and massage for some time.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat this process thrice a week for better results.
2. Right Posture
Correct posture is also a good practice to make you comfortable with a double chin. Sitting straight with straight back and neck makes your double chin unnoticeable. Sitting in correct posture also prevents the extra fat from gathering under the chin and prevents unnecessary sagging of skin. You may also consult a physiotherapist for simple exercises to improve your posture or you may use an ergonomic chair for this purpose.
1. Lose Weight
One of the main reasons of having a double chin is your weight. If you are overweight and have double chin you must lose weight first to get rid of the double chin. To lose weight you must eat healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables and whole grain to burn extra fat from body. You must avoid dairy product, sugar and other products and fruits with high containment of fat. The best way to lose weight is through exercise. At least 30 minutes stretching and exercise is important daily if you want to lose weight. Other exercises including running, swimming and aerobics and are also helpful to lose weight within weeks.
Application of right amount of makeup in right direction can also help draw the attention away from your chin. While applying makeup select the right shades of powder and other cosmetics. Make your jawline and eyes more prominent and this will surely help draw the attention away from your chin. You must also change your hair style to medium cuts or long bob. These classy hair styles will also draw people’s attention from your chin. While dressing up, try to choose between the clothes which compliment your personality and draw the attention away from your neck. These simple tips and some simple methods described above can help you with your double chin problem. But while adopting all these tips and techniques you must also remember some Do’s and Don’ts to avoid any kind of harsh circumstances. These listed Do’s and Don’ts will help you understand the best and worst practices to get rid of a double chin.
- Eat healthy but not fatty foods.
- Drink a lot of water daily.
- Trust and embrace yourself.
- Don’t wear collar necklace or high necked blouses or shirts.
- Don’t drink carbonated drinks, alcohol and coffee.
- Don’t skip your exercises as skipping can make your skin loose again.
- Don’t expose yourself to sun as sun rays can break the elasticity of skin cells.
Forget about all the myths about having a double chin because now you can get rid of it by following these simple tips and techniques. You can now look beautiful in a family photo and can enjoy your social life without fear of the extra fats around your chin.