Do you wish that you had beautiful, glowing skin? Skin is the most sensitive and amazing part of a body. You might have noticed that if the skin is fresh and beautiful and it glows like some fresh flower, then not only it will make you feel more comfortable, confident and self- enthusiastic, but, on the other hand the other spectators will cherish you and may help in boosting the confidence.
There are thousands of glowing products available in the market, some of which are just money wasters; whereas some other beauty products might not match to any particular skin type. The question arise how to get glowing skin and which products to use to achieve this?f In such cases, it is good for the women, not to take risk of her skin and try home based natural remedies. The remedies, that has been in use from centuries and is still worth using then many other synthetic facial products. Over here, 20 top most super foods will be discussed, that will help in producing the glowing skin especially in the season of winter, when everyone faces dry, patchy and rough skin.
20. Use Of Milk On Regular Basis
Milk is one of the most effective super foods and also an efficient home remedy that helps in making the skin glow and fresh. The use of milk in daily routine will make the skin look bright and shiny as well. If you can consume milk, then:
- Drink milk on regular basis.
- If you want, you can add some honey or any other variant in it as well, to improve its taste.
- Try to consume milk at least two times a day.
19. Use Of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the most natural and popular way for skin treatment. People have used it for dry skin, dead skin, to reduce itching and skin burns. Aloe Vera is the best way to finish or reduce redness and stop itching from the eyes. To try this remedy, you need to do this to get beautiful healthy skin:
- Make a gel from aloe Vera.
- Apply gel of aloe Vera on your skin.
- Massage it for like five minute until it gets dissolve properly.
- Wash it after twenty minute.
- Dry it after wards and moisturize your skin.
Egg is very nutritious as it contains vitamin b12, vitamin E and protein. The yolk of the egg is full of such energy boosters. Make a paste of eggs like this to get beautiful skin:
- Get two small bowls.
- Separate the white part in one bowl and the yolk in the other bowl
- Add some drops of lemon if you have oily skin.
- Wipe your face with warm cloth to open the pores of it.
- Beat the white part until frothy.
- Spread that white yolk on your face, avoid eyes.
- Move your hand in circular motion.
- Apply it for 15 to 20 minutes, until it dries
- Now wipe that egg white with warm cloth from your mouth.
- Now beat the yolk and apply it in circular motion on your mouth.
- Wait until it dries.
- Wash you face with cold water; this will make your pores close.
- Pat dries it.
17. Black Beans
The expression that you are what you eat is right. Black beans are a good source of folic acid. It is an important ingredient that protects the skin from ultra violet rays. There are many other beans that are also helpful in consumption for the skin.
- Beans can be used in the form of salad or it can be used in the form of different gravies.
“Skin is one of the most sensitive, yet most important part of the body. If the skin is fresh and glowing, everyone will try to be friend with you. Fresh and glowing skin always contributes to a women’s beauty.”
16. Blue Berry And Walnut Smoothie
Blueberries are one of the nature’s most important and useful anti-oxidant containing fruit. It’s amazing benefits make it one of the best super foods for humans. It provides the color for this simple health smoothie. If you do not have walnuts in your home to whip it up for milk, then you can also replace this milk with any of you favorite milk, but keep this in mind that consumption of protein based milk is more important. To make a smoothie, you need:
- Take a glass of milk.
- Add some walnuts in it.
- Add some blue berries in it to give it a good color.
- Shake it well.
- Then drink it.
Walnuts contain magnesium in it that is important for healthy blood flow in the skin.
15. Use Of Turmeric
Turmeric is another herb that is golden spice in life. Turmeric is an all care natural ingredient that can be applied on the skin top to get beutiful glowing skin. It is also helpful in or acts as anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, anti-aging properties. To make a paste of this, you need:
- Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 teaspoon of milk.
- If you want you can add1 teaspoon of honey as well.
- Firstly, clean your face properly.
- Wash your face with warm water to open the spores.
- Apply the above mentioned paste on your face gently.
- Apply a thin layer of it.
- Apply this mask for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water, after wards.
14. Cinnamon Powder
Cinnamon is another effective and soothing recipe for glowing skin and anti-aging. Cinnamon powder is used in various face packs due to its various properties. To make a paste, you will need:
Quick link = Benefits of cinnamon
- Take two teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Add some honey in it.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply thin layer of it on the skin.
- Apply it for 10 minutes.
- Now rinse your face properly.
- Dry it.
13. Use Of Ginger
As winter will arrive, the best recipe that is in our hand is ginger tea. Ginger is helpful in increasing skin radiance and it makes your skin glow. For winters, there are two recipes that are quite good and will keep it fresh and glowing. One is the recipe of ginger tea and the other is the use of paste.
Quick link = Ginger benefits
- Get some water and allow it to heat, not up to the boiling point of water.
- Make it just a bit warm.
- In a mug, in which you will drink the ginger tea, add some slices of ginger in Julian cutting, after pealing its skin from the body.
- Add some honey or lemon, whatever you like in it, add it a bit, just to enhance the taste of it.
- Now add water on to the ginger in the jug. Leave it for some time and then drink it sip by sip.
- You will feel the smoothness’ in it as soon as it reaches your intestine.
12. Warm Lemon water
Home remedies are very effective in case of problems related to the skin or to the body. Learn how to get glowing skin with lemons. One of very famous drink that is used as home remedy as well is the use of warm lemon water. Lemon has many advantages if we make it a habit to use it properly and on daily basis. It also helps in speeding up the reaction of enzymes that actually breaks the food particles in to tiny small pieces. Apart from that the application of these lemons on the face produces marvelous results such as skin glow; it is helpful in the treatment of various acnes and other skin problems. Most of the facial or herbal skin products take advantage from these lemon extract in their products. But the problem with those face products is that, they are not totally original. Those products contain other chemicals as well. There are two remedies that will be discussed here:
Quick link = Benefits of lemon water
- Add some lemon in water
- add honey (if you want, this is optional)
- Drink it.
- Add some drops of lemon in to honey.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply it on to your skin.
- Leave that paste for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
The production of Omega 3 in the body also helps to regulate the hormones of productivity and gives the blood flow a boost, by triggering the hormones level in the women body. Salmon is one of its kinds. Salmon fish contains omega3 in it which is an important ingredient for healthy skin.
- If you don’t like to eat fish or you do not like its smell, there are many supplements that contains omega 3 in it or you can have walnuts or flax seed oil.
- The use of fish in winters will prevent the skin from roughness and dryness.
10. Olive Oil
Olive oil is considered as one of the closest oils that our natural body contains. Olive oil is very beneficial in many cases like it can be used as moisturizer, anti-oxidant, it is used to cure black heads and white heads, it is also used as hydrant. It is also said that olive oil is used to repair dead cells that is present in the body. Olive oil paste is useful as it can make the skin smooth, it glows the skin and it also hydrates the skin. To make a paste, all that you will have to do is:
- Take one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add some honey and egg yolk in it.
- You will get a thick paste.
- Apply it on to your face.
- Apply it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- You will see visible results in the form of beautiful skin within some days.
A healthy skin is the reflection of healthy mind that is inside. Avocado is one of the nature’s best super foods. It is one of the complete packages, which contain energy rich ingredients from folate to vitamin K and omega 3 as well. So it is the best combination to take.
- Fresh avocados if combined with tomato sauce may convert inactive vitamin to active vitamin form.
- You can take it in many forms like the shake of avocado tastes yummy.
- Or if you don’t like shakes than you can use it with salads.
- Or with vegetables that makes a good combination with it.
Eating healthy food is essential for getting beautiful healthy skin. Broccoli is another good and beneficial food that is if it is consumed on regular basis, it can give you healthy results in return. It has been tested that broccoli contains sulphur. Broccoli and cauliflower contain such ingredients that are rich in sulphur and upon eating; it gives glow to the skin.
Almonds contain beneficial antioxidants that will actively help in cleansing and eliminating toxins and release free radicals in the body. If you want to clean the body then you can eat almonds or nuts for this purpose. It also consists of vitamin E, vitamin E that is the most important ingredient for having beautiful skin.
6. Herbal Tea
Herbs are mostly considered as the best solution, if the matter of skin or body is concerned. Herb is the relaxant that not only will solve your skin problems but it will also help you in giving break from heart burn or inflammation, nasal congestion, flu or even will provide you a feeling of relief from that stressful condition that you bear in congestion normally.
- All that you will have to need is warm water, some honey or lemon, herbal tea bag and a mug in which you want to drink it.
- Prepare it just like a tea and give a break to your nasal congestion.
Oyster is rich in zinc and a healthy diet especially for women. It is really one of the most amazing super foods for women. Deficiency of zinc or low consumption of zinc in the women body may lead to the disturbance of menstrual cycle and may also causes the skin to look untidy and pale. The paleness and dryness of the skin does not attract others even. There are many other diets or products that contain zinc in it as well like legumes, beef, poultry, nuts etc.; but these all are not that much rich in quantity as compared with the oyster. A women’s body need a bit more amount of zinc.
4. Potato Slices
There are many benefits of using potato slices on the skin as well as on the eyes. These slices not only will help you in removing dead cells from the skin. Potatoes contain a very high concentration of water that helps in removing the dead and rough cells of the skin. These potatoes also contain potassium and vitamin C. The basic function of potassium in the body is to keep the balance of fluids in the body, by doing so it will keep your skin fresh and it will give a good look to your skin as well, the type of brightness that you always want. All that you will have to do is:
- Take potato and cut them in circular shape.
- Lie down on the bed or some relaxing chair and ease yourself.
- Place these slices on your face for about 10 minutes or till the potato slices get warm.
- Remove them afterwards form the face.
- Wash your face.
- Moisturize it properly.
- Repeat this procedure on regular basis and you’ll soon have beautiful and healthy skin.
3. Massage Of Other Oils
Massage is another good way to treat skin with various oils. Many people find that just a simple massage on skin with good oil can work out in a batter way. All you have to do is to ask your partner or friend to massage your muscles and other soft tissues to help you relax. Do not go for professional, this can also be done at home. Must try this, if you want to have a glowing and beautiful skin.
2. Fish Oil
Fish oil can be very effective in curing skin problems. Fish oil is very good for the skin and regular intake of fish oil supplements will make the skin glowing and fresh.
- Take oil of some fatty fishes like couple of servings weekly.
- These are also available in capsules and drugs.
- They can also be used to protect from heart disease but remember do not take fish oil when you are on blood thinner otherwise it may cause bleeding.
- Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids.
1. Dark Chocolates
Dark chocolate contains cocoa in it. Cocoa is useful in keeping the body hydrated. Cocoa makes the body suppler and firmer. Most of the chocolates contain cocoa in it. If you do not want to eat dark chocolates, then you can go for normal chocolates or the ingredients that contain cocoa in it.
- Wipe off all the makeup first, before trying these remedies.
- Wash your face with warm water first, in order to open pores of it.
- Try to observe the remedy that is suitable for your skin.
- Do not try this directly on to your face; try this on your hand.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredient, then let it go.