Have you ever felt like you don’t feel like getting up? Or your legs feel lethargic? That’s a sign of deficiencies in your body or maybe some stress taking over you. You can see a doctor if you feel that way or you can first read the following reasons tbloodhat are most likely to be a cause of your weakness. We have gathered here different conditions that would be a cause of your lethargy. So read below to see what you can relate with your body and work for it to overcome it.
10. Deficiency Of Hemoglobin (Anemia)
Hemoglobin is a combination of heme and globin. The heme part is responsible to carry the oxygen in the body whereas the globin is the protein part. As heme is responsible for carrying oxygen in the body so it is a very important component of blood circulating in our body.
- Every cell of the body need oxygen to stay in function, hence hemoglobin is a very important factor in the body.
- To help your body increase the level of iron, one should intake lean beef, green leafy vegetables etc.
Note: normal hemoglobin range for male and female is as follows:
Female: 12.1 to 15.1 (g/dL)
Male: 13.8 to 17.2 (g/dL)
9. Less Intake Of Water
Sufficient water intake is very necessary for ones good health. Water constitutes up to 70 percent of the body weight; hence, a good water intake is really important for a healthy body and mind.
- Less intake of water can lead to decrease in the volume if blood therefore making it more thicker.
- Thicker the blood, less efficient is for the heart to pump it effectively.
- Thereby reducing the rate at which the nutrients would reach cell of bodily organs.
This way less water intake physiologically works to make the body get fatigued and lethargic.
“Hey! Do you feel lethargic and weak? So you need to look into these conditions and sort out for yourself what you’re really suffering from.”
8. Improper Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Taking a proper breakfast is an essential part of one’s diet. A healthy breakfast is the key to a healthy body.
- As you wake up in the morning, your breakfast is the first meal that you take so it should be healthy enough to make up for the energy revival.
- During the night, your body consumes the energy given by food at dinner time. Hence when you get up, you need a good boost for your body to start your day with.
- Healthy breakfast includes; a glass of shake, with a cheese bread or maybe an omelet with a glass of fresh juice etc.
So, a proper breakfast is the key to a healthy body.
7. Skipping The Routine Exercise
Yes it is true that exercising daily actually boosts up the body with more energy. To look deeply into this matter, it’s physiologically said that when the body is in a cycle of performing exercises the cardiovascular system of our body get more active. With the increased activity of the cardiovascular system our body tends to receive blood and nutrients carried in it at a much faster pace. Hence making it less likely for the body to feel tired and fatigued.
- Exercising daily is healthy for the body to stay active
- Brisk walk is the best way to keep the body in a daily exercising routine even if the other exercises could not be performed.
6. A Raised Level Of Anxiety And Depression
Anxiety is a factor that shuts down all the senses of body. It doesn’t only mentally freeze a person but at the same time it physically stops a person from performing well in anything at all. It may also be a factor to stop a person from consuming a healthy diet and might also incline a person towards serious drug addiction. And not only this, but it may even lead to some serious intake of alcohol as well, which is not good in any way. If you are wondering how to get rid of anxiety than you can try some of these home remedies.
- In such case scenarios one must, start off with some hardcore exercises
- And not only this, but one should also start with meditation and outdoor activities
- Plus sharing with a good friend is always healthy and a better way to channel out some stress.
5. Getting Diabetes
Diabetes is a condition in which the insulin levels in the body are either reduced or not received by the receptors properly.
There are two kinds of diabetes mellitus in the body, that is type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. With this condition in the body one either has to take IV insulin or either has to intake oral medications.
A long term diagnosis would be feeling tired and lethargic, whereas other medical signs would be increased level of thirst, frequency of micturation increases, a remarkable reduction in the body weight, dry mouth etc.
- With such a medical condition one must always keep a check of the blood sugar level with a glucometer.
- Should always go for alternatives for sugar with natural food items.
Note: Blood sugar level
- Fasting: 100 mg/dL
- Random: 200 mg/dL
“We have provided you with 10 most likely reasons of you to feel tired! So read and see what you never knew before.”
4. Thyroid Hormone Insufficiency
Thyroid is a little gland located in the neck region, which is responsible for the secretion of thyroid hormones, T3 and T4. These hormones are secreted when the pituitary gland sends signals to thyroid stimulating hormones. About 80 percent of T4 is produced by the thyroid gland and the remaining 20 per cent is the production of T3 hormone.
- Thyroid hormones control the heart rate.
- They also control the body temperature.
- By affecting the rate at which they burn calories, thyroid hormones can control the weight of body.
- They also effect the muscle strength
- And are also responsible for replacing the dying cells of the body with the new ones.
Reduction in the production of thyroid hormones leads to lethargic muscles and a tired body. So one could get a thyroid test done too, if the doctor recommends so.
3. Coeliac Disease
It is a disease in which small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten, and doesn’t digest it. Gluten is found in wheat grain, to which the small intestine becomes very sensitive and results in diarrhea. While many adult individuals experience fatigue and anemia.
- The lack of absorption of to absorb carbohydrates may cause tiredness and fatigue in one’s body.
- Anemia might also result due to the malabsorption of iron and can result of megaloblastic anemia. A lack of iron in the body is a sign that would lead to tiredness because it is the carrier of oxygen in the body.
Hence for such a person it is very important for the person to completely quit with the gluten containing food and switch on to a good gluten free diet. People with such a conditions are recommended to follow a strict diet which should be gluten free at all times in order to avoid its consequences.
2. Sleep Apnoea
Sleep apnoea is a condition in which one gets up during sleep. It occurs due the narrowing of the respiratory tract which as a result gives a choking feeling and the person wakes up.
- Sleep apnoea basically results in a drop of oxygen level in the blood.
- And when the oxygen level drops down, it causes the cells to receive less amount of oxygen, lesser than it is required.
- Other than this, difficulty in breathing basically causes one to wake up during the night several times which results in lethargy for the person the next day.
1. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome as the name suggests is a condition in which, fatigue and tiredness is a long acting thing. This takes about six months or more for such tired condition to occur.
- A person who is on a daily routine of exercises must continue with it without any break.
- You should always keep a check on the blood sugar levels, especially with growing age
- One should always try and give time to self meditation as it is the best way to cure a lot of ailments including depression and anxiety.
Thank you so much.Interesting article.