Why Use Oil?
How to help your hair grow fast? Which tips should I use for my own hair to grow it fast? Which is the best oil for hair? Fear not, for we have the answers for you. May it be coconut, canola, cactus, olive, avocado, argan or grapeseed oil, all of these are natural remedies for making your own hair shiny, strong, soft and healthy. These oils also help in protecting hair against hair products used and therapies like hair-straightening and others.
Oiling hair with a healthy diet results in the best formula for growing fast strong hair naturally. As a leave-in treatment oil can be used and left for a night and then washed out over night for best results. Using Oil for hair has many benefits. Moreover, different kinds of oils have different advantages such as moisturizing scalp, removing dandruff, making hair brighter, improving its volume, removing dryness and making it stronger. You might want to check out this article if you are looking for how to get rid of dandruff fast.
Therefore it’s important to choose the correct oil for your own hairstyle type or according to the condition of scalp. How to make your hair grow fast? Well here are reasons for using these oils and tips for how to grow hair faster.
20. Almond Oil
Benefits of Almond and its oil are said to be amazing for the skin and the hair as well. It has a nutritional value which is found to be valuable for both hair and skin. Vitamin A, B and E are good for the skin. It relieves the itchiness of the skin and helps to keep the skin moisturized.
- This is said to remove the dead cells from skin hence dandruff could also be fought with this oil.
- Magnesium deficiency can lead to hair fall heavily. Almond oil is rich in magnesium oil hence for better hair growth almond hair oil.
- Almond oil helps to reduce the split ends as well.
Tip: use sweet almond oil for irritable skin, as it is really good for the sensitive skin.
19. Tea Tree Oil
This is an essential oil which is said to be good against fungal infections and is also known as an effective antiseptic as well. This one has strong smell and has a soothing effect for the body if you massage it.
With its numerous benefits tea tree oil can also be used for the hair growth.
- It comprises of limonene, sabinene, globulol, viridiflorol etc.
- Tea tree oil moisturizes the hair very well.
- It also helps to prevent the scalp from any infections.
- Tea tree oil prevents and growth of the ingrown hair.
- It also helps in the re-growth of hair.
- With its quality to stop the secretion of excess oil on the surface of scalp, it makes the pores to stay unclogged.
Tip: for the ones with hair lice, they can try out this simple little method of adding a few drops of tea tree oil along with their daily hair shampoo and use it to kill lice.
18. Castor Oil
Castor oil, known as a vegetable oil is said to be a good laxative which could also be give to kids when they come up with gastrointestinal issues. This oil has been used as one of the remedy’s for hair re-growth and hair fall. This one is also a beneficial oil for skin infections, arthritis etc.
- It contains vitamin B and omega-9 fatty acids which are good for the hair growth.
- Castor oil helps in the maintenance of the scalp pH.
- It is a good moisturizer for the curly and kinky hair.
Tip: One more benefit that could be added to the list is, if there is any harm down to the scalp due to any infection, it could be healed by applying castor oil to it.
17. Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin seed oil is said to be high in nutritional value. It contains vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin A and zinc along with omega 6 fatty acids.
- It helps to reduce hair loss
- Strengthens the hair
- Soothes the irritation of scalp.
16. Primrose Oil
Primrose oil with its high antioxidants it is very helpful I the prevention of hair loss.
- It contains fatty acids, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium and fatty acids etc.
- It nourishes the hair well and strengthens the hair.
- It fights away dandruff and relives dry itchy scalp.
Tip: for the best results use this oil every week.
15. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary is an essential oil which can be helpful in the removal of stress form the human mind. This one is not only used as beauty ingredient for the healthy hair and scalp but it is also used as an ingredient for marinades. It is also said that rosemary could be used for the respiratory health and urinary health as well.
- Rosemary helps in the growth of hair.
- Not only this, it also helps to darken the black hair.
- Rosemary oil also works to protect from dandruff.
- And condition the hair nicely.
Tip: rosemary oil with olive oil can help to treat the dry scalp with dandruff.
14. Macadamia Oil
Macadamia oil is good for the sensitive skin and is especially found god for the overly processed hair locks.
- It contains oleic and linoleic acid.
- It prevents hair loss.
- Helps to hydrate hair.
- Frizzy hair could stay under control with this oil.
Tip: it is better to leave the oil in hair for a night for the best possible results.
13. Jojoba Oil
Refined jojoba oil has no color and no smell, it is colorless and odorless oil which is an extract from the seeds of jojoba tree. It moisturizes the skin without leaving behind any residues and making the skin too oily. Jojoba oil gives a good volume to your hair as it contains such ingredients that are needed for the hair growth.
- It comprises of vitamin E, vitamin B complex, zinc, copper, chromium, iodine, selenium etc.
- Jojoba oil can be used for the hair with dandruff to moisten the dried flaky scalp.
- It has antibacterial properties, hence is protective for the hair in this matter.
- People with split ends can also try this oil in order to get rid of them.
Tip: jojoba oil is good for the sensitive skin as well.
12. Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is beneficial for scalps with sensitive ones. One can also be peppermint oil before washing hair as a pre-conditioner.
- It has got magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, omega 3 fatty acids and other elements stored in it.
- It helps to maintain the pH of the skin scalp.
- Helps in the growth of hair and in the moisturization of hair.
Tip: it is a very strong oil hence it should be used with a carrier oil to avoid any irritation.
11. Mustard Oil
This is a vegetable oil which has got a pungent smell due to the presence of allyl isothiocynate. Due to its quality if being low in saturated fatty acids and cholesterol reducing properties it is good for the cardiovascular system as well.
- It contains vitamin E, vitamin A, calcium and omega 3 fatty acids.
- It helps to reduce hair loss and adds shine to hair.
- Mustard oil helps in the growth of hair and makes the hair more bouncy.
Sep 1, 2015 at 3:50 pm
you can purchase products which cost hundreds of dollars, only to find they don’t work, and they don’t provide you with a 100% guarantee. On top of this, you never know what chemicals are used in these product, so even if hair growth does occur, it is anything but natural, and you are not aware of the future repercussions and issues which might stem from using certain products on the market. Why not avoid that possibility and look for all natural methods instead? For those who want How To Regrow Hair Naturally , these are a few simple solutions you can try from the comfort of your home.
Dec 23, 2015 at 10:44 pm
I’d recommend Karmin ?
Jan 8, 2016 at 10:46 am
am so happy to visit this page because i was looking for a way to make my hair grow faster but now i found one. please continue with good work.
From: JULIET ASUKWO.
Jun 21, 2016 at 1:12 am
I have struggled with my hair for a long time now. I am quickly approaching my 40s and I have bad hair quality. Recently, I have also noticed that my hair has stopped growing as it used to. A few years ago I went to the salon on a monthly basis. Now, it takes me almost two months before I even need to cut my hair! I am desperate and I really need help right now. Hair is one of the most important parts of a woman and I don’t want to give up on this one. I went to the doctors but they didn’t found anything wrong with me. The exams I took showed that I am healthy and there’s no reason for this to even happen to me. Please, I really need hair advice urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!