Stretch marks are generally those terrible streaks on the skin, which makes human body look so dull. Whether you are a teenage girl or a woman, the disturbing stretch makes always let you feel down. Stretch marks are not necessarily caused by skin stretching; in fact, the actual reason is hormone changes in a woman body. Excessive weight gain is considered the real culprit for causing stretch marks though pregnancy also causes stretch marks in different parts of the body. A woman gets different stretch marks on thighs, breasts, buttocks, lower backs, armpits and lower abdomen. Stretch marks are found to off-colored stripes on the body parts to make you worrisome for the imperfection in your body.
As the skin of human body consists of three main layers;
- Epidermis (The outer layer)
- Dermis (the mid layer)
- Hypodermic (the third and deepest layer)
Stretch marks are most likely present on the outer layer of the skin, naming epidermis. Most of the time, pregnant women go through this trauma of stretch marks and they feel self-conscious. Women are rightfully self-conscious and cognizant about their skin and they deeply look for retaining their glowing skin without any stretch marks or lines. Every women starts feeling concerned about how to get rid of these annoying streaks? No need to worrisome! We bring you the remedies that act like booming magic.
“Number of tips to get rid of stretch marks from your body.”
15. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a unique herbal plant to provide natural cures from various skin diseases. Being one of the well-known plants for its numerous benefits, it is recommended in healing scratches, stretch marks, wounds and scars on the body. Aloe Vera is enriched with plant collagen, which makes it capable to be absorbed into dermal layer and repair the loss caused by stretch marks. It is said to be a healing agent for stretch marks. The fastest cure for removing stretch marks is to apply aloe Vera at an early stage. Treating stretch marks at an early stage will be more helpful.
The white gel present in the aloe Vera plant is curative to retain healthy skin in view to remove colored stretch marks from body. At once, stretch marks fade away or become white, almost to your skin color. It can be applied on the skin in the following ways;
- Directly apply aloe Vera extract on the stretch marks.
- Apply the direct gel twice a day, day and night to observe better results.
- The second mixture involves aloe Vera gel with 4 tablespoon of olive oil and oil extracted from vitamin E and vitamin C capsules. Mix all the ingredients well and massage the affected areas with the mixture.
The above homemade mixture is an effective DIY measure to adopt as you see stretch marks on your body. Whether the marks are on your lower abdomen or armpits, the gel mixture can be a problem solver for all the women out there.
14. Castor Oil
With the other illnesses, pregnant women go through the visual agony of stretch marks and it makes the perfect woman look little disturbed. Bringing you another fast remedy to remove or lessen stretch marks from your body.
Castor oil is known for its effective advantages and ultimate results. It is known for a cure to many skin and other problems from many ages. It is acceptable to say that regular use of castor oil can be helpful in reducing the stretch marks to the extent. Besides being beneficial for the removal of skin burns, streaks or marks, castor oil is an effective measure to help in eradication of various infections that prevails in a human body.
Castor oil treats as a moisturizer for the skin. The method to apply castor oil is quite simple and consumes low cost. It is an easy affordable cure to distress the worrisome of stretch marks. Castor oil can be used with many other natural products to observe obvious changes.
- Take sufficient quantity of castor oil in a bowl, heat it till it becomes lukewarm, apply the mixture for minutes and wash it.
- Apply castor oil with coconut oil on the affected area.
- Make a mixture of aloe Vera and add castor oil, let it to heat and then allow it to settle. Apply the mixture on the stretch marks.
13. Potato Juice
Another effective remedy to cure stretch marks is potato juice. Potato is enriched with vitamins and minerals. It is found to be beneficial for skin treatments. Potato has effective properties that restore skin cells fading away your stretch marks. Potato juice treatment is one of the cheapest remedy you are looking for. Regular use of potato and its juice can be helpful in providing obvious results.
Follow the easy to do steps to apply potato juice on the areas of stretch marks;
- Take a fresh potato and wash it well.
- Cut a thick slice of potato.
- Rub the sliced potato over the skin where you see stretch marks.
- Let the potato juice covers all the affected area.
- Leave it for some minutes.
- Wash the body part with Luke water.
12. Lemon Juice
Lemons are to be known for its acidic nature. Enriched with vitamin C, lemon is effective to remove stretch marks on the body parts. Lemon juice is also applied to remove the dead skin form the body parts. If you properly apply the lemon juice thrice a day, you will have some clear results in the stretch marks. Every method requires regular usage. It is one of the simple ways to heal the marks, acne, skin injuries and scars on the body.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
You can use lemon in the following way;
- Take a fresh lemon
- Squeeze lemon juice carefully.
- Apply the fresh lemon juice on the stretch marks.
- Massage it for 10 minutes in circular motions.
- Wash it with Luke water.
11. Olive Oil
Being a popular product from ages and centuries, olive oil serves human beings with countless benefits. Olive oil i rich in minerals, vitamins and natural fatty acids. It is enriched with natural properties of nourishing and protecting the skin. Due to its softening attributes, olive oil is effectively used for lessening stretch marks and scars. Olive oil plays a vital role in reducing the stretch marks on the body parts. The regular use of olive oil can be immensely helpful in removing stretch marks discolorations. To make your affected stretched skin look soft, you need to apply olive oil. You can heal stretch marks at an early stage with the massage of warm olive oil; it is also helpful in circulating blood circulation.
Olive oil can be used in the following different methods;
- Apply warm olive oil in circular motion on the stretch marks.
- Take olive oil with tea tree and vitamin C makes a fantastic solution to reduce stretch marks.
- A mixture of olive oil and vitamin E also gives an effective mixture to lessen the stretch marks.
- Apply all the above methods twice or thrice in a day.
10. Egg Whites
Egg whites works wonder for tightening and brightening skin. With the advantageous benefits of egg whites on the skin, it also has the ability to lessen the stretch marks on the body parts. The whites in eggs are rich in proteins and are helpful to heal the skin scars and marks. Enriched with amino acids, egg whites are healing agents to observe reduction in stretch marks.
Follow the process to apply egg whites;
- Extract whites of two eggs.
- Whip it with the help of fork.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a thick layer of egg white on stretch marks.
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Moisturize the skin later.
- Repeat the process two or three times a day.
9. Sugar Scrub
White sugar crystals are known for its sweetness. Sugar is one of the major ingredients in every kitchen. Get yourself free from ugly stretch marks with the pearl crystals of sugar. Sugar is known to be natural exfoliate for skin. It does not only nourish the skin but also fades the stretch marks. It is also counted as the cheapest remedy to cure stretch marks and make you feel stress free.
Sugar scrubs are very effective for different skin cures. One of the methods to reduce stretch marks is as follows;
- Take a tablespoon of sugar.
- Add some almond oil and few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area of stretch marks.
- Gently rub the area with the mixture on the skin.
- Do the process for a month for obvious results.
“Detailed remedies to get your body free from ugly stretch marks.”
8. Almond Oil
Almond oil can do wonders to your health and skin. It is rich in antioxidant, vitamin A, B, E and protein along with containing so many other nutrients. It is famous essential oil used in so many beauty products because it does miracles on skin in order to get rid of dead skin cells and brighten the skin. Stretch marks usually come when your skin gets dead, dried and lack of nourishment. Almond oil is light and less greasy so it can absorb in skin easily and it is known to heal the skin and get rid of cracked skin.
Almond oil is highly beneficial when massaged into the affected area of the skin, what you can simply do is as under;
- Take four tablespoon of Almond oil.
- Mix it with any vitamin E oil and four tablespoon of sugar.
- Massage and rub it few minutes.
- Do this process twice a day for effective result.
7. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is utterly effective for speedy ease out of stretch marks. It is considered a fantastic moisturizer containing antioxidants. Stretch marks more often occur when a woman gains weight or gets pregnant, so it is most likely to start using cocoa butter as a moisturizer on the early stages of stretch marks. The ingredients present in the excellent moisturizer, cocoa butter, works effectively on the skin, scars. It also helps in protecting the skin from discoloration occurred due to stretch marks. It also enhances the blood circulation and aids in reducing the ugly scars.
Apply cocoa butter as;
- Take some sufficient quantity of cocoa butter.
- Apply it gently on the skin and massage it for few minutes.
- You can add other natural products for more effective results.
6. Vitamin E Oil
Like all other essential oils, Vitamin E is fantastic for our skin. Even doctors and experts recommend vitamin E for effective results. With versatile benefits, vitamin E is an active ingredient that promotes healing scars and scratches. The oil has antioxidant properties that provide extreme benefits to the affected skin.
- Extract serum from vitamin E capsules.
- Apply it well on the stretch marks.
- Regular use of vitamin E can bring positive results.
5. Time For Physical Exercise
Physical exercise on daily basis is always making your body looks fit and energetic. Women of every age should adopt simple physical exercises to remain in beautiful postures and active. Women should follow daily exercises of abdominal crunches, sit-ups, swimming etc. Exercise may help you maintaining a healthy weight so that it prevents stretching in your body, ultimately reduction in stretch marks.
- You can have different exercise with back to reduce stretch marks on stomach.
- Adopt other exercise for thighs, buttocks and lower back stretch marks.
4. Vitamin C
The use of vitamin C for every skin treatment is effective and result oriented. Vitamin C is considered as an excellent remedy in reduction of stretch marks. When we take vitamin C internally or we go for massaging, it helps to lessen the ugly marks.
Vitamin C in combination of coca powder can prevent stretch marks at an early stage.
- You can also take juices containing vitamin C.
- Vitamin C capsules also bring excellent results.
3. Healthy Diet
Whenever a human body is under any infection or illness, correcting healthy diet is a must suggestion. When a woman undergoes pregnancy, she needs to have proper and healthy diet. In order to reduce scars and stretchy marks on the body, you need to eat healthy meals and include juices in diet. Many vegetables and grains are rich with some proteins that are necessarily required for every human body.
- Have protein rich foods like egg whites, fish, beans, yogurt, almond etc.
- Foods that are rich in vitamin C and vitamin E are also helpful.
2. Drink Water
There will be no results if you do not keep your skin hydrated. Much water keeps your skin hydrated and helps in restoring the lost elasticity of the skin.
- Have plenty of water.
- At least have more than 10 glasses a day.
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is effective for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree oil is easily available in the market stores.
- A mixture of tea tree oil, coconut butter lotion and Aloe Vera gel gently to the skin of the affected area.
- You can apply tea tree oil before you go to sleep and wash it the next morning.
- Do methods regularly.
- Do intake plenty of water.
- Do take healthy nutritious diet.
- Do exercise daily.
- Do moisturize and care your skin.
- Do not harshly rub the affected area while massage.
- Do not scratch the areas of stretch marks.
- Do not use hard cloth to wipe off.
- Do not make yourself tiring.
- Do not eat for two while pregnancy.