There are different forms of the agents as well as the condition in which the dark spot on the skin commonly used to appear. The dark spots appear usually after having the infection like that of the acne. The dark spots when appear on the skin make the skin flawless and look bad. There are many of the dark spots and the patches that can easily be lightened up and even they can be eliminated make the skin to look clear and glowing. The cause of appearance of the dark spot can be;
- The excess secretion of the melanin
- Over exposure towards sunlight
- Hormonal imbalance
- In the pregnancy
- As a side effect of the medication
- The deficiency of the vitamins
- Due to lack of sleep
- Taking a lot of stress
The appearance of the spot and the patches usually in the young age make the girls feel embarrass. They feel bad and even it leads towards the low self-esteem. You can say that the people suffering for dark spots are luckily that there are many of the possible treatment to get rid of them without having the surgery and the high dose medications.
You can simply use the home remedies to reduce black spots on skin or even to eliminate the dark spots and you can get the glowing, flawless smooth skin.
Here we go with the home remedies to get over the appearances of the Black spot.
Quick link = How to get rid of dark spots on face
18. Lemon Juice
The use of the lemon juice is the quick and the easy DIY solution towards the black spots. You can easily avail it from your own kitchen or that of the nearer store. Lemon is rich source of the vitamin C, which helps in lightening up the dark spots present on the face.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
In addition, the procedure of its usage is also very easy.
- Squeeze the lemon in a bowl, and dip the cotton ball in it.
- Now, rub the ball on the affected area of the skin.
- Now wait until it dry, and then wash it with the plain water.
- For getting the desire results, you have to follow up this method at least for about 2 weeks.
The people having the sensitive skin should dilute the lemon juice with the mineral water, honey or the rose water. You can also use the Lime juice as an alternative to get rid of dark spots on face.
17. Onion Juice
The juice of the onion can be applied in the couple of ways as an effective dark spot remover.
- Take the fresh onion juice and dip the cotton ball, apply this on the affected area and allow it to dry through naturally.
16. Mixture Of Onion Juice And Honey
- Take one table spoon of the onion juice
- Take the two tablespoons of the honey.
- Mix both the ingredients properly.
- Then apply it on the affected area.
- Let it to be dry for almost 20 minutes.
- If the user having the oily skin, they can add the vinegar into the mixture, and then apply on the skin.
- Then wash it with the plain water to remove black spots on skin.
The milk contains the lactic acid, which is beneficial for lightening up the dark spots additionally it smoothens and calms the skin. It can be used as an effective treatment to get rid of dark spots on face.
Procedure for applying
- With the help of cotton pad, apply the sour milk or raw milk directly on the affected area.
- Now, leave it for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash the face with the warm water or with the cold water.
14. Butter Milk
To get rid of the dark spot you can also use the buttermilk. It is also helpful in this matter. It helps to lighten the Blemishes and that of the black spots, but it does not cause the burning sensation. You can use the following procedure to use buttermilk as an effective dark spot remover.
- Take about 4 teaspoons of buttermilk.
- Then take the fresh juice of tomato about two teaspoons.
- You mix both the ingredients’ properly and apply them.
- After fifteen minutes, wash the face.
The milk contains the lactic acid, which has the ability to reduce the pigmentation of the skin quickly. It brightens up the skin tone; even the overall complexion gets fair.
The procedure should be followed about for the 5 weeks continuously twice a day.
13. Mixture Of Milk And The Honey
- Take a bowl and add some milk in it.
- Then add the honey in it.
- Now, mix the both ingredients together.
- The paste should be now applied on the dark spots.
- Leave it for about five to ten minutes.
The milk as described above lightens the spots while the honey when added enhance the effect as well it provides the moisturizing effect. This is one of the most effective remedy to get rid of black spots on skin.
The method should be applied on the regular bases so it lightens up the spots completely after some time.
12. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E has the anti-oxidant activity. It helps to reduce the dark spot and even works to enhance the skin tone. The other natural products that are enriched with this ingredient also help to fade the dark spots; obvious difference is being seen through it.
11. Coconut Oil
- The coconut oil has the anti-oxidant effect.
- It is very powerful therefore; it has the ability to remove the dark spots.
- The oil should be used on the regular bases to get rid of dark spots on face.
- Over the period, it will lighten up the spots and it will prevent its recurrence.
10. White Vinegar
The vinegar is used to treat the Acne scars, but in addition, it also has the great application for curing the dark spots. To use it as an effective dark spot remover, you can try the following way:
Procedure For Applying
- Take one table spoon water
- Add one-teaspoon vinegar in to it.
- Dip the cotton ball in it.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse the face with cool water.
For the exfoliation of the skin the oatmeal is consider as the best choice. To remove the black spot and that of the dead skin from your face and the neck region you can apply the mask of the oatmeal.
- Take rolled oats and grind them so that I make about half of a cup.
- Add the 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix it properly and make the paste.
- Now use it as a scrub on your skin.
- Gently rub it on the face and the neck region.
- Rinse it with the warm water if required.
Follow the treatment once or twice in a week to remove black spots on skin.
8. Sandal Wood
As we are looking for the effective methods to treat the black spots, the sandalwood is considering one of them to get rid of dark spots on face.
- Grind the sandal wood
- Add the glycerin and water in the powder
- The thick paste will be form.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of the skin
- Leave it for about few minutes.
- With the tepid warm water wash the face
- If want to get the desire effect apply the remedy once daily until it vanishes the black spots completely.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has the great uses in the natural treatment techniques and It is very beneficial for your skin health. It has the strength as a corrector for the natural dark spots. It has the many of the healing properties. You can use the following way to use it as an dark spot remover.
- Cut the aloe Vera and take off the aloe Vera juice or that of the gel directly on the black spots, as well as on the dark patches.
- Now apply it on the affected skin through figure tips and massage it gently.
- The procedure should be repeated twice a day for few weeks until the desire effect has been obtained.
The turmeric is a popular agent; as for it skin-lightening property. They are been useful to get rid of the black spot present on the face. They have the great efficacy for removing the age spots and the sunspots from the skin. Here are some effective remedies to get rid of black spots on skin quickly.
Quick link = Turmeric health benefits
- Take turmeric add lemon juice and the milk in it.
- You will get the thick smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin where the spots are present.
- Leave it for about few minutes and then wash it off with the warm water.
- Take turmeric add the olive oil and that of honey in it.
- Apply this on your skin through gently massage process.
- Leave it until it dries completely.
- Wash it with water.
The papaya enzyme name Papain is helpful for making the black spots to vanish and additionally it even out the skin tone. The Papain has the exfoliate effect on the skin. It usually encourages the skin towards their production of the new and the fresh look.
Ways to use the Papaya
- Take out the pulp from the ripe papaya
- Apply the pulp on the skin.
- Then leave it for about twenty minutes.
- Then wash the face with plain water.
- Grate the green papaya.
- Add the lime juice in it.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area over skin.
- Allow in to stand for about fifteen minutes.
- Then wash the face to get rid of dark spots on face or skin.
The scrub of the papaya can be used to lighten up the dark area of the elbow and the knees.
We can have the best source for the black spot the potatoes. These are available easily without any effort.
The ways to apply potato
- Slice the potato
- Place it directly over the black spot.
- Leave it at the place for about few minutes
- The wash your face with the warm water.
- Grated the potato
- Combine the grate potato with the honey.
The alternative of the potatoes is the tomatoes and many of the people get the result out of it through using few weeks.
3. Mixture Of The Garlic And The Onion
The use of the mixture is the excellent home remedy for the black spot removal.
- Take the juice of the garlic and that of the onion
- Mix the both juices well together
- Now apply the mixture of the two juices on the black spots through cotton ball.
- Leave it for about fifteen minutes.
- Then wash it properly so that the smell goes off.
The method should be used on the regular bases to remove the black spots on skin. This application is very helpful to lighten up the dark spots and ultimately results in the vanishing of the dark spots.
2. Powder Of The Dry Orange Peel
The peel powder of the dry oranges is the excellent skin spot lightening product. To use it as an effective dark spot remover, follow these steps:
- During the season, the powder should be prepared and then it is been stored in the airtight container. So that it can be used any time when required.
- Add curd in it, also add few drops of the lemon juice in it.
- Mix it properly.
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- After few minutes rinse it
- You will get the refreshed skin.
- Take about eight to ten almonds.
- Soak them in to the milk over night
- The next day peel off the skin.
- Then grind them
- Now add the one-teaspoon powder of sandalwood and the half-teaspoon of the honey.
- Mix them properly and make the smooth fine paste.
- Apply it on the skin.
- Leave it for about thirty minutes.
- Now rinse the face.
- You should have to apply those remedies, which are favorable for your skin tone.
- As these remedies lighten the spots not all of them have the effect that they will completely remove the dark spots. Therefore, you have to consult the dermatologist.
- The physician should examine the appearance of the new spots.
- Do not continue the remedy if it is creating any type of the problem on your skin.
- Be careful in choosing the remedy if you have the sensitive skin.
- Do not use the medication and the home remedies at a time until and unless not proven by the dermatologist.
I hope that this article would be helpful for you. Use the recommended home remedies and for sure, you will get the solution of dark spots and get the fresh and shiny skin.