Hair is a very important part of your body. You must take care of your hair as it is a symbol of beauty on your body. Give your hair the best of treatment and make them look fabulous. But the most important part is for you to know how to carry your hair! If you have a hair type which is not suitable to have layered haircuts then you should avoid in order to give yourself a better look. Besides this you should even keep in mind your face cut and as well as the age group you belong to.
No hair cut looks good if you don’t do it the proper way. Once you know how to carry your hair then you’re half way to the road of a classy look that makes you look amazing. Here we have collected some amazing hairstyles for the women who are in their 60’s and beyond so that they can try some amazing change in themselves even at this time of their life.
12. Gatsby Bob
This lovely hairstyle is perfect for a great Gatsby party night. It is a sexy blend of soft curls and swirls in a bob. Women with this curly bob hair style in their 60’s and beyond would surely look sexy with some gorgeous lip colour.
- For his hair style you first need to get your roller heated up nicely.
- Then just part your hair through the mid way with a comb.
- Comb through your hair and then put in the hot rollers in your hair.
- Secure your hair with a bobby pin tightly and proceed to the next one.
- Now, when the rollers are cool then remove them from your hair.
- Brush out your hair gently.
- And arrange the layers in the direction you would like them to be in.
- Keep your layers in that direction spray some hair spray on your hair in order to hold the hair in place.
Try this hairstyle and while you are waiting for the rollers cool down get your makeup done in the meanwhile to save time.
11. Locked Up
This is a curled up hairstyle. In this hair style the hair around the ear region is trimmed out on either side of the head for a more defined look. Women with this look more focused with a glamorous yet professional attitude. Ladies above 60 should try this for their international conference dinner night.
- First of you need to take hair wash.
- Now if you are in a hurry use a diffuser to dry your hair otherwise just leave it to dry naturally.
- Now take your favorite hair wax and lift your in portions in the upward direction i.e. from the roots to the tips.
- This will help create good volume.
- You’re done here or you might need a spray just for a final look.
Women with heart shaped faces should try it as it goes perfectly with them as it is one of the best haircuts for heart-shaped faces.
10. Fringy Bob
This one is a tapered bob which has a good amount of volume on the top. The fringes in the front look funky. Women in their 60’s could try this look of they love a voluminous crown on their head. You can also try amazing long bob with bangs style if you want a little change in your appearance.
- For this you need to have a small round brush to roll the length underneath the face.
- Them lift the hair from the roots and roll your hair on the top. This would help add volume on the top.
- Then take your bangs out and roll them forward.
- Spray on your hair to hold it in place.
“If you have thick hair and want to try something different then try the locked up bob!”
9. Classic Bob
This is one is the easiest chin length bob. It has tapered layers which look flattering. It is one of the simplest but also the most amazing short bob hairstyles you can find.
- Take a hair wash with a conditioner.
- Then let the hair dry partly and detangle it with a comb.
- Part the hair on one side of the head.
- Now with the help of a dryer blow dry your hair.
- While blow drying them use medium sized round brush to roll the ends of the hair.
- This would be a complete classic look.
- If there is any frizz, then use a flat iron to flat it down.
You might use a flat iron which is one inch width flat iron to have a frizz free look in your hair.
8. Layered Bob
This bob has a feathered textured look as this one has a number of layers cut to give a soft look. In simple, elegant and amazingly good hairstyles , this one is really unique.
- Get a hair wash and let it dry just a bit so that it is not dripping any more.
- Now grab a hair dryer and a small round brush to roll your hair in an inward direction.
- When done lift the hair from the roots with the same brush and roll back on the top to give volume.
- Roll your bangs to the side.
- Set your hair the way you want and spray to hold the hair in place.
If you want you can also tuck your hair back behind the ears as well to give a little more different and an adorable look.
7. Old School Bob
This one is sleek chin bob up to the chin length with minimum layer.
- Brush your hair and then part your hair to the sides.
- Blows dry the hair while using a medium sized round brush.
- Give a flipped under effect roll the hair slightly at the tips.
- When your are done use straightening iron to flat the hair for a complete look.
If you like being old school keep this one as your favorite hair style. This one is especially perfect for black women who like medium hairstyles. Women who have forehead wrinkles must go for straight bangs like these on the forehead to hide those aging lines with style.
6. Voluminous Bob
This hair style comprises of number of layers in it which gives a really voluminized look to the hair. It is not very different from weave bob hairstyle but it is much simpler than that.
- Use some of your hair voluminizing product
- Blows dry your hair while you use a medium sized brush.
- Direct the hair where you need to have more volume.
- Take a large curling iron and polish off your look with it.
- Lastly spray a bit of hair spray to hold the hair in place.
If you have thick hair, shoulder-length hair or medium hair this look and style would suit you.
“Do you want to give your grandma a changed look? Try one of these given hairstyles to give her a complete new look.”
5. Stacked Bob
This bob is perfect for a summer time look because they are not hanging on your neck to irritate in the humid weather. The layers in this style are blended softly into chin length strands in the front of your head. This hairstyle is one of the best cute bob hairstyles you can find.
- For this look you need to apply a little styling foam in your palm and move through your hair.
- Comb through your nicely after applying it on your hair.
- Now take the front strand of your hair and blow dry your hair using the medium sized brush.
- Make them smooth and frizz free while blow drying them.
- After you are done blow drying your hair then use a flat iron on your hair.
- With your finger rough your hair at the back to separate the strand and show off the layers better.
- Use a hair spray in the end to give complete look.
4. Perfect Pixie
This hair style is short and tapered around the neck and ear region and as move up to the top it is kept longer and feminine. This one gives a stylish and a sleek look and is perfect for the old age ladies who do not want to give much time to their hair. That’s why it is still one of the most used style in short haircuts.
- Use a blow dryer in your hair and blow dry your hair on the top and the front.
- When done with blow drying completely then use a flat iron on your hair.
- Bump your bangs in while using a flat iron.
- Give a smooth look wherever needed with the flat iron.
- With a styling wax end the look and with your fingers pinch out your hair to give a pieced out effect.
3. Textured Treasure
This one is again with a lot of layers cut, sort and medium sized. In this bob the hair is short towards the neck and the ears which helps to wave off the neck from the irritation.
Also Read: Black Hairstyles
- Wash your hair first.
- Now comb your bangs forwards and then part it the way you want.
- Let your hair dry to dry your hair out of any moisture.
- With a flat iron smooth your hair nicely.
- With your favorite hair texturizing product texture your hair for a complete look.
Try this look during the summer time if you are one of those who want to have a hair style which is the easiest to deal with.
2. Front Chin Length Bob
Try this amazing hair style. In this bob your hair is cut short and tapered around the perimeters of the head whereas the front layers are long to give a funky effect. This hair style is perfect for the ladies who still want to look sophisticated yet happening. Unlike long bob hairstyles, this one is much easier to style and manage.
- With the help of a blow dryer dry your hair while keeping your hair in the direction you want it to stay.
- When your hair gets dry take a small round brush to add polish and volume.
- Then take a flat iron to smooth out the frizz in your hair.
- When you are done spray to hold the hair in its place.
1. Amazing Asymmetry
This bob gives a very trendy look .it comprises of long and shabby layers on one side of the hair while the opposite side has tapered pieces around the ear.
- Blow dry your hair in a way to play asymmetry.
- Use a flat iron to smooth out the hair.
- And now just spray a little hair spray on your hair to keep it in place.
- For the asymmetry look oval, round and square shaped faces are perfect. Besides thick to thin hair is also perfect for this look
- For the contrast hair style thick and straight hair would be the best for it. Besides it would suit all the face cuts and if you want a longer face look go for front facing bangs.
- For textured hair people who have longer forehead or oval shaped faces can go for this as it has got long bangs. The ones who have heart shaped face can also go for this one.
- Again for perfect pixie oval and long faces should go for it because of the long bangs.
- For stacked bob and voluminous bob one shall preferably have a round face.
- For the old school bob of chin length a face cut of heart shape and medium to thick hair must which is straight must go for it.
- Layered bob would go on round, heart shaped and square faces.
- Classic bob would be great for thin to thick hair and a round shaped face, even heart shaped would go with this cut.
- Fringy bob would go on medium thickness hair and look good on hair with a curl in them.
- For the locked up style a heart shaped face with thick hair would look perfect.
- Medium to thick hair and round faces would look amazing on the Gatsby bob.