Did you know that crystals and gemstones can have positive effects on your health and happiness both? Happiness, health and spiritual health go hand in hand. Using the right healing crystals can assist you to achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve. If you are into spirituality and want to develop spiritual gifts and heal yourself, these crystals can be of great aid. Those of you who are not familiar with spiritual wellness should understand that your soul, body and physical and mental health are all correlated. If your soul is not happy it results in depression and anxiety or even feeling miserable about yourself from time to time. To get complete mental and physical health you must learn how to achieve a balance between the three.
Whether you have been practicing spirituality for a while or would like to start now, the metaphysical healing properties of crystal can enhance your innate gifts. The ancient civilizations have been using these crystals for thousands of years. Since all these crystals come from Earth, they absorb the Earth’s healing energies in them. When placed on different parts of your body or worn they help in clearing the mental, spiritual and physical blockages. Due to their increase popularity the crystals are now easily available in both raw form and in form of jewelry. There are certified crystal healers now who can help you in choosing the right crystal for you as each of them have different healing properties.
The crystals can be used in different ways depending on your preference. You can:
- Wear them as rings, bracelets or pendants
- Use in bath
- Place them in your house or workspace
- Place it under your pillow
- Use for meditation purposes
- Even place them directly on body for chakra cleansing.
- Some of these are even being used in spa treatments to detoxify and rejuvenate.
Below are nine crystals that will make you happier and healthier.
9. Turquoise ‘The Healer’
Turquoise is known to have magical healing properties for spirit and body both. It is very popular in Middle East and South Asia. Both men and women in these parts of the world wear Turquoise jewelry. It is widely believed that Turquoise can bridge the energies between Earth and heavens. The magical healer is also considered a lucky charm by many. Those cultures who believe in the ‘evil eye’ even believe Turquoise can safeguard you against it. It also helps in warding off negative energies.
- Turquoise jewelry is also quite popular as they say when Turquoise passes from one hand to another and is gifted to someone its healing properties amplify many times.
- Turquoise also helps in building confidence and improves communication.
- Turquoise can be beneficial for those who have difficulty in expressing their true emotions as it helps you in speaking the truth from your heart.
8. Rose Quartz ‘The Love Cultivator’
Rose quartz, the light pink gemstone is known to cultivate love. The way it helps is that it heals the heart. Often due to heart break and sorrow we cultivate too much negative energy inside us. Sometimes the sorrows can be due to remorse, guilt or even built up anger. It is important to understand in order to attract true love in its purest form you need to love yourself. You need to forgive yourself, and know yourself worth. Rose quartz emboldens you to forgive those who have hurt you and most importantly forgive yourself. This is a feel-good stone. It will help you to build a positive self image.
“Happiness, health and spiritual health go hand in hand. Using the right healing crystals can assist you to achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve. If you are into spirituality and want to develop spiritual gifts and heal yourself, these crystals can be of great aid.”
- This stone will open your eyes for compassion and beauty within you.
- If you have been practicing ‘Law of Attraction’, this crystal will give a boost to your efforts.
- The ‘Law of Attraction’ helps you to attract your true love as you radiate positive energies of compassion and beauty.
- Rose quartz will allows you to shore up and nurture the energies of love.
7. Blood Stone ‘The Energizer’
Do you often feel tired, get headaches or lethargic? All these are symptoms of toxicity buildup in your blood. As the toxins keep gathering in our blood stream they make us feel tired all the time and may keep the other systems of your body from functioning properly. The ancient Chinese and Egyptians wore Bloodstone amulets. They had known that Bloodstone can purify your blood; probably that is why it got its name. Wearing a ring or amulet made of Bloodstone detoxifies blood and flushes out impurities.
- When our blood flows smoothly, all the other systems start working correctly and you feel more energized.
- As you overcome lethargy, negative thoughts and negative energy also leaves your body.
- Bloodstone boosts enthusiasm, keeps you vitalize and even gives an amp to your emotional health and wellbeing.
6. Carnelian ‘The Creativity Booster’
Carnelian attracts fortune and opens you up to your deepest desires according to some ancient civilizations. The stone is of a vibrant orange stone. The ancient Chinese believed that the shiny stone stimulates your passion. It awakens your creativity which allows you to fulfill your dreams. As it awakens your desires it rids you of the negative energies which are a blockage between your subconscious and conscious mind. As the subconscious awakens it awakens you feel more alive and energetic.
“The metaphysical healing properties of crystal can enhance your innate gifts. The ancient civilizations have been using these crystals for thousands of years. Since all these crystals come from Earth, they absorb the Earth’s healing energies in them.”
- You can train your subconscious mind to achieving success and Carnelian helps you to do that
- The negative energy blocks which dominate your mind often leave you exhausted and you lose the urge to move forward.
- Carnelian is an action stone. It restores your confidence, and serves as a catalyst for ambition and happiness.
5. Aventurine ‘The Opportunity Magnet’
Aventurine serves you in a similar manner. It helps you in over-coming any self-doubts and restores self-esteem. We are surrounded by many different types of energies, out of which the energies of heart are very important for vitality and wellness. As the energies of heart open you become more welcoming towards the opportunities around you. We often don’t go for the opportunities which might be present due to certain fears. Aventurine enhances your optimism and self-assurance.
- As our energy fields open we are more buoyant. This buoyancy makes us sees our surroundings more clearly.
- It helps us to become well aware of the infinite abundance which the negative energies kept us from availing before.
4. Celestite ‘The Stress Reliever’
Celestite is a heavenly blue in color. Its name is derived from the Latin word ‘caelistis’ which means celestial and fits the description perfectly. The crystal is known to rid you of stress and inspires peace and tranquility from inside. To use celestite you must place it in your bedroom or even work space, ideally at a place where you can see it. Gazing at it from time to time generates harmonious energy and peace.
“It is widely believed that Turquoise can bridge the energies between Earth and heavens. The magical healer is also considered a lucky charm by many. Those cultures who believe in the ‘evil eye’ even believe Turquoise can safeguard you against it.”
- If you place it in your bedroom it promotes restful sleep.
- Sometimes muscular pain id due to anxiety and tension. Crystal healers place celestite directly on the area where it hurts.
- It relaxes the muscles from cramps and gives relieves from pain.
3. Smoky Quarts ‘The Positive Energy Harvester’
The smoky quartz comes in different shades of brown which even go as light as beige or sandy tones. The effects of this crystal is that it transposes any negative energy into a positive one. It forms a protective barrier against unwanted energies. There are often these types of energies and barriers in your mind which hold you back. Smoky quartz helps you to release such energies. Even if you try meditation or any other positivity or healing techniques you need to always make room for the new energies.
- Smoky quartz removes the stagnant aged energies which hold you back
- Once these energies leave your body and mind both are more open for the new positive energies. These harvest hope, faith and happiness into your mind and into your life.
2. Shungite ‘The Savior Stone’
Shungite is one of the oldest crystals, which originates from Russia. It works as a shield against electromagnetic energy, also known as EMF. Shungite works like an antioxidant and an immunity booster. Shungite is also an equally potent air and water clarifier. If worn regularly or placed by your computer it works like a protective shield against any harmful rays, pollutants and also unwanted energies.
- Shangite is worn in bracelet and amulet form as it detoxifies the wearer’s body.
- It has the power to interact with different energy fields that one gets exposed to and neutralize their effects.
- Scientists believe that we are still unaware of the full potential of Shungite, research is still underway to discover what this can further do.
1. Quartz Crystal ‘The Mind Cleanser’
Quartz is a white, clear crystal almost like shiny glass. It is made up of silica which gives it its appearance. Quartz has been used for the longest time to create balance and harmony. It has a ways of transmuting any negativity into flows of positive energy. It helps in clearing your mind. Gazing at quartz is said to be helpful. When quartz makes contact with your skin and is placed on it encourages your body to heal.
- It is ideal for harvesting positive energies
- It increases your vibrations. If you listen to binaural beats and gaze at quartz it helps you connect to your innermost desires.
- Quartz merges desired energies which helps in combating depression and elevates your self esteem and confidence.
Some Stone-Cold Facts About Crystals
Crystals can help you achieve health, prosperity and wellness in a number of ways. Here are some more fun crystal facts.
- Crystal healing has become popular as an alternative healing technique which protects you against mental and physical ailments
- It is based on the principle that crystals let the positive energies flow in and flush out the negative energies
- Although the crystals have been used for as long ago as 6000 years by the ancient Egyptians the modern crystal healing is mostly based on the Chinese life-energy (chi or qi) concepts.
- Crystal healers place the stones on your body in such a way that they align with different chakras.
- Most doctors and medicine practitioners are still skeptical about the extent to which these crystals can help, they believe these crystals have a placebo effect, and their positive effects cannot be entirely ruled out.
- Practicing other healing techniques such as meditation, listening to binaural beats and using crystals is a combination which works like hand and glove.
- Chose the crystal according to the healing you require and work on daily crystal healing meditation.