1. Green Tea
Green tea helps boost your metabolic rate and works as a detoxifying and distressing agent. Drink 2-3 cups of green tea everyday to control excessive sweating to a great extent. Bad metabolism is one of the main excessive sweating causes and green tea helps in making your metabolism right.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can follow the below given do’s and don’ts if you suffer from the problem of intense sweating:
- Always drink plenty of water.
- Wear loose fitting, comfy clothes.
- Keep your body temperature cool by reducing caffeine intake.
- Take a shower daily.
- Wear socks in close-fitting shoes.
- Avoid using body deodorants and chemical antiperspirants as they are harmful for your body.
- Avoid taking a hot shower.
- Keep away from alcohol and drugs.
- Do not wear clothes made of nylon or polyester.
- Don’t eat spicy foods.
- Loose some extra fat.