Chronic pain can be of different types, it can develop in different areas of the human body or it can be caused by various problems. This pain includes mostly the bone problem such as pain in joints which is also called arthritis, pain in the back bone and many others. This attacks on such body parts which has a great role in daily life like when pain in back bone starts it makes the whole body lazy and same with the joint pains.
Many people think that this chronic pain is a problem in old people but the reality is not that, it has been noticed in adults and even in small school going children. A report passed by American chronic pain association every year more than 105 million people do suffer from chronic pain among which 26% are adults or falls under the category of age around 20. Human body is having its natural ability to fight against diseases and when it reacts to show action against any foreign invasion it produces inflammation which in other words can be called chronic pain. People can suffer a lot from this chronic pain if not treated at time. It needs some attention in its emerging level otherwise it can lead to a big issue. The main method of preventing from chronic pain type health problems is to maximize the natural preventing ability of human immune system by providing it essential nutrients. It’s better to prevent instead of treatment. There are many natural food products which can be helpful in treating against the chronic pain which can be called super foods. Some of them have been described below:
13. Drinking Green Tea
Green tea is natural food item which has the properties of fighting against such elements which are responsible for developing chronic pain mostly in the joints. It contains a natural compound called EGCG which reduces the production of chemicals in the body which decreases the immunity by damaging the cartilage which is very essential for the bones. It helps the immune system and produces the substances which reduce the inflammation caused by the response of the body for the injuries. Especially it is very effective in healing chronic back pain and chronic neck pain. It also contains antioxidants and hence is a super food helpful for the treatment of chronic pain. It should be used according to the instructions below:
- A balance diet is must while using it.
- It can have side effects for the people who are already suffering from deficiency problems.
- It is also rich in caffeine and therefore people who are allergic or having a sensitive health should not use it or they use it in a little quantity.
Milk is the healthiest food nutrient, is natural and not harmful for the people of any age. It can be used by the children without any difficulty infect it is their favorite. It can the iron the other elements which has a great role in strengthens bones and this is necessary to avoid chronic pain. It can be used as:
- Raw form, many people loves to drink milk in its raw form which is not bad.
- Milk is rich and healthy in any form.
- Beside this there is not a fixed time to drink it milk but it is best in the morning as the breakfast.
- People suffering from chronic pain of any type should increase the intake of milk which will be helpful. To get rid of chronic back pain, milk is highly recommended.
Although all the nuts are rich in the useful food nutrients but peanut is having important vitamin called B3. B vitamins have been working in the various body issues and peanut is best at that. Beside this, peanuts are an enjoyable food and every one love to eat it. It boosts up the immune system and reduces the inflammation hence improving the chronic pain. They have plenty of energy. It does work mostly for the treatment of osteoarthritis. You can take it in many ways to get rid of chronic neck pain or any kind of chronic pain:
- Try to use fresh peanuts as many as possible.
- People can make butter out of it or you can buy a peanut butter bottle easily available in the market.
- It is a best item to be on the breakfast table.
The human not only needs minerals and carbohydrates to survive but it also needs fibers and a balance diet has an amount of fibers in it. Deficiency of these ingredients can cause chronic back pain or chronic neck pain. These can be obtained from any sources but avocados are rich in fibers. Some of their helpful properties are mentioned below:
- They are having mono saturated fats about which many nutritionists and doctors are sure that they are good for health and helpful in preventing from heart problems or even cancer.
- This food helps in regenerating the injured tissues and can work in the treatment of chronic pain produced by any injury.
- They balance the sugar level in the blood and reduce the burden on heart.
- It is also works as a remedy for many health problems due its antioxidant property.
9. Black Beans
Black beans are a great source of proteins and easily available. These do provide strengthen power to the bones. Some good facts about the black beans are:
- Only a cup of black beans contains around 15 grams of protein which makes it suitable for eating during the problem of chronic pain especially in the back bone.
- This can be used along with other food items or delicious food recipes can be made from it.
Cherries are considered to be rich in anthocyanin which is anti-inflammatory substances and also contains antioxidant properties which make them a super food best for treating against any type of chronic pain especially chronic back pain. Our body produces such substances which can enhance the inflammation and these properties of cherries can minimize those enzymes which are responsible of producing these substances by producing free radical into the blood. How to use them and where these are found is described below:
- Black barriers are rich in the above mentioned properties.
- Red and blue berries can be found easily and contains number anti-inflammatory agents.
- One can eat these in the raw form as they are more delicious in that condition.
- Frozen berries are also beneficial.
- One can make a mixture of them along with oatmeal to prevent chronic pain.
- Blue berries have been considered as anti-cancer super food.
7. Brassica Vegetables
There are various brassica vegetables which are rich in anthocyanin; these include cabbage and broccoli etc. These are considered to be cancer preventing food item and useful against many chronic disorders. These are specially effective in treating chronic neck pain. Some of their prominent benefiting properties are
- It helps the immune system.
- It has such properties which can harm bacteria and virus and prevents the body from external attacks.
- They are rich in a chemical compound called indole which fights against cancer causing agents.
- It purifies the blood and treats the chronic pain.
6. Ginger Tea
Ginger is the best anti-chronic pain food item and because of that it is present in every super foods list. It contains gingerols which are a remedy for chronic pain. It is just like aspirin but it is natural and without side effects. It is found effective in all kinds of chronic pain especially against chronic back pain. The procedure of using ginger is:
Quick link = Health benefits of ginger
- One can make tea of ginger.
- This ginger tea should be used two or three times if one is suffering from chronic pain.
- You can also have it in raw form for which take just few pieces of ginger and chew the.
Fish is the people’s best food to eat at any time. It is not only delicious but also rich in vitamins like vitamin D and fatty acids such as omega3. This prevents the chronic pain where vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the human bones. Fish provides these essential nutrients that help in healing chronic pains especially chronic neck pain. Further is described below:
- One can roast the salmon and have it at any time.
- You can boil it.
- You can add some other food items to it such as chilies.
- This can also help in avoiding depression which lead to many chronic diseases and hence is helpful in preventing from chronic pain.
- Salmon and herring are the most useful fish varieties.
- One should eat fish at least two times in a week.
4. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains polyphenols which are pain killers in several chronic pains. This reduces the inflammation effectively and rich in many other helpful properties because of which it is a super food. It can be used in the following way:
- You can use olive oil to give a massage to the affected area. Massage is really effective in healing chronic neck pain and chronic back pain.
- It can be taken as a food such as using it for cooking and adding to many other dishes in raw form.
- Extra virgin olive oil will give you the better results.
Oats are rich in fibers which do burns the extra fat which becomes the cause of chronic pain some time. The break down of fats is very important in order to maintain the proper function of the body. How to use it is described below:
- Take some oats in rough form.
- You can add milk to it which makes it healthier by adding the healthy properties of milk to it.
- This enhances the metabolism rate and helps the immune system.
- Around 4 grams of starch can be obtained from a bowl of oats.
Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals. They contain vitamin C and D which builds the bones. According to many researches made upon fruits has proved that they increases the bone density with their magnesium. Some of them are as under:
- Bananas are the best remedy for the chronic pain.
- One can eat them in rough form or may be in mashed form.
- Orange helps in the regenerating of cartilage.
- It can be eaten in raw form.
- You can make its juice using a fresh orange.
1. Turmeric With Milk
Turmeric is very important the never cells witch increase their working ability and are linked with chronic pain. It helps them maintaining their physical shape. It’s use prevents and cure chronic back pain and all kinds of chronic pains. It can be used in the way described below:
- Take a glass of warm milk.
- Add one table spoon of turmeric powder.
- One can crush a fresh turmeric root and add it with milk.
Chronic pain can have many causes but nutritional defiance is the most. People suffering chronic pain should avoid alcoholic intake as this can further damage the chronic disorders. One should take too much care if he is feeling the chronic pain as it has many symptoms. This also occurs in the muscles. One should not treat it in a wrong way; if it is increasing day by day then you should consult the doctor. There are many ways of preventing from this problem such as avoiding depression.
This can take few months to recover mostly but it can depend upon the type of the pain. It can be caused by the daily activities without any break or rest. Not important for it to be in women it can be found equally in men and women.
- Do a regular check and balance of what you are eating.
- Do make a diet routine.
- Consult a doctor before the severity of any chronic pain.
- Do not use one food item many times in a week it can be over dose.
- Do not ignore the small signs of pain.