It is very common for the majority of the people that they have to face this health problem due to the malfunction of the stomach. It is actually the body reaction that shows in the form of problem. The usual reasons behind this problem are drinking alcohol too much, overeating, emotional stress, stomach flu, food poisoning, motion sickness, weakness and pregnancy. Seeing other people vomit can also be a reason of vomiting. It is very difficult to bear the nausea or vomiting because it creates discomfort and restlessness in the temperament. Home remedies are the most effective way to get rid of this inconvenience rapidly. It is a symptom of some ailment, if it is not persisted for more than two days, then it needs to be cured with the help of a doctor. It leads to the dehydration and other serious problems. If you are feeling nausea and vomiting in the result of pain, vomiting blood, fever, lower or higher blood pressure and pregnancy than you consult with your doctor. If you want to know how to stop vomiting using natural ways, just use these simple remedies. Here are some home remedies for treating the vomiting at initial stage.
It is the best herb that gives the effective and immediate relief in the stomach or abdominal disorders. Ginger is the natural and most effective DIY treatment to get rid of the problem. The properties of the ginger make it antibacterial and antifungal. Ginger helps to improve the blood circulation and in this way cells in the body start their function more actively. It is really effective in curing nausea after eating.
Quick link = Benefits of ginger
- Mix fresh ginger juice with lemon and take it after regular intervals. It provides you sufficient relief.
- Take ginger tea with a little honey, it will give you relief from nausea and vomiting.
- Eat slices of raw and fresh ginger for getting relief.
19. Rice Water
It is a good home remedy to get relief from the vomiting. It helps to improve the symptoms, if it is in the result of gastritis. Always take brown rice to prepare the rice water. It helps in easy and quick digestion.
- Boil a cup of rice in sufficient water.
- Strain it after boiling and getting the rice tender.
- Drink this rice water.
Cinnamon is very common remedy in all stomach disorder or malfunction. It gives an effective relief from the situation. It has the ability to calm the stomach and reduce the vomiting and nausea in the result of digestive disorder. Sometimes you try to stop vomit forcefully which further enhances your sickness. It is better to vomit to flush your system from any harmful toxins through vomiting.
Quick link = Health benefits of cinnamon
- In some warm water, include one-half or one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If you don’t have the powder, essentially utilize a cinnamon stick.
- Soak it in water.
- Alternatively, include a tablespoon of honey.
- Taste it gradually.
17. Mint Leaf
Mint leaves have a soothing effect. If you’re looking for the answer of “how to stop vomiting”, the answer is probably in your pantry in the form of mint leaves. It gives calm and relief to your stomach. Mint leaf is highly effective for the cooling down the inflammation of the stomach. It helps to soothe your stomach pain.
- Blend one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one spoon of honey in a glass of water. Take it and repeat it.
- It is very beneficial mixture to finish the odor of vomiting because it produces more vomiting. To refresh your breath and counteract further retching, wash your mouth with vinegar mixing with water.
Clove has soothing nature and it is highly beneficial in treating nausea and vomiting. It helps to provide comfort to your abdominal pain, inflammation of the stomach. It is a useful remedy to get rid of the pain and the vomiting. It is also found really effective in relieving from nausea after eating.
- Bite a few cloves or you can take some cloves to make some tea to treat vomiting.
- Another way to use the cloves is to chew them after mixing it in the honey.
15. Fennel Seeds
These are very effective to treat stomach flu and give your prompt relief from nausea. It helps to cut the abdominal discomfort that you have to face with the result of vomiting. It has the antimicrobial nature that helps to fight against germs. It can be beneficial from different ways in vomit related problems.
- Put fennel seeds in boiled water. Soak it for 10 minutes. Strain and drink this tea more than once daily.
- Simply biting a teaspoon of fennel seeds will help in reducing the vomiting.
Cumin is the most reliable and the most dependable treatment to treat vomiting and nausea. It helps in stimulating the enzyme excretion in pancreas.
- Boil some seeds of cumin in the water and drink it.
- Make a mixture of cumin seed and nutmeg juice.
- Boil it for some time.
- Strain the mixture and after that drink it.
Honey has antibacterial and anti fungal nature that is effective in the treatment of all kinds of digestive functions. It treats all the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Honey is the natural way to get rid of the all problems related to the stomach and can be added in the herbal tea.Learn how to stop vomiting problem using honey with this simple remedy.
- One teaspoon Honey should be taken three times in the day to get rid of the problem.
- It gives you relief from the excess quantity of acid in the stomach.
“These remedies are highly useful for the patient to get immediate relief from the vomiting. Vomiting is not a very uncommon or critical disorder and can be treated with these effective and natural ways.”
Lemon is very useful fruit that is highly effective to reduce the inflammation or the acidity of the stomach. It has an acidic nature that is effective to reduce the symptoms. Lemon is a citrus fruit that has enormous qualities. It is a germicide and anti fungal item. It contains citrus extract that serves to keep you healthy and fresh. It contains vitamin C that is highly beneficial for relief of vomiting and cause the calm of discomfort. It is also really efficient in relieving from nausea after eating.
Quick link = Benefits of lemon water
- Take lemon juice with a pinch of sugar in three or four times in a day.
- Lemon juice can be taken to keep your system clean as well.
- Lick lemon by cutting it in half and sprinkle black pepper over it.
11. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are highly beneficial for the treatment of abdominal problems and its discomfort. It is helpful in all the stomach problems, including food poisoning.
- Swallow the fenugreek seeds with yogurt without chewing them to cure vomit related problems.
- It will give you an immediate relief from abdominal inflammation and pain.
- It will give you relief from vomiting as well.
Sometimes, you want to know how to stop vomiting but don’t know how. No need to worry if you’ve onions in your kitchen. Onion is famous for healing quality. It is antibacterial and antifungal vegetable. The onion juice is highly efficient to get you immediate relief from vomiting. It helps to treat the food poison as well more effectively. Onion juice is incredible to improve the health of the stomach, it is compelling to treat the abdominal diseases. It has the antifungal properties and acidic nature. Onion juice is incredibly important to the mixture of garlic juice.
- Take an onion, make juice of the fresh onion.
- Take a small spoon of fresh onion juice for stopping the vomiting during food poison.
- The anti-inflammatory nature helps to get rid of abdominal pain.
If you want to get an immediate relief from the vomiting and nausea, then you must use this way to get rid of the pain. They are very easy to digest because these are very light food. They have light flavor and provide you the essential nutrient to get relief from the vomiting.
- It gives you energy and relief as well.
- Eat them in salt flavor.
8. White Vinegar
White vinegar is the product you can find in your kitchen because it is a compulsory ingredient in various dishes, it is perfect to treat the bacterial and viral infections in light of the fact that it tends to give relief vomiting. It helps with restoring the PH of the stomach also. It helps to treat the acidity of the stomach.
- Take a spoon of white vinegar without making it dilute.
- You can take some drops of vinegar by diluting it with water as well.
7. Herbal Tea
Herbal tea with lemon is the right choice in this problem. Some herbs are very useful to treat the food poison and nausea after eating. Herbal tea is the source of soothing the stomach and its inflammation that serves to evacuate the additional measure of water. The herbal tea can be arranged from parsley. It is very beneficial to keep your stomach calm and maintain its function.
- Take this home grown tea 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Just heat up the parsley in a glass of water by concealing it.
- Boil it for five minutes and take drink half glass 3 to 4 times.
6. Mixture Of Re-hydration
It is very important to prevent yourself from dehydration in vomiting. It is the effective way to stop dehydration. Re-hydration mix is the excellent treatment of food poisoning. It is quite easier and the simplest way to get rid of the food poison. It fulfills the deficiency of minerals in the body. Lemon has the antiseptic property of the lemon heals the food poisoning rapidly.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt and sugar each
- Squeeze fresh lemon in one liter water
- Drink it every day and make it fresh daily.
5. Use Boiled Water
Drinking water is the perfect and the most effective remedy. Use boiled water to get rid of the further pain and to avoid any severe condition. It can be avoided through drinking much water as much as you can. It is very healthy to drink more than 8 glasses of water in a day.
- Drink lots of water because it is necessary to avoid the dehydration and vomit related problems.
- Water helps to remove the toxins from the body.
- Take small sips of the water in the situation of nausea and vomiting.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
The Apple Cider Vinegar is highly beneficial for treating the food poison. It has acidic nature and this serves to kill the microbes, bacteria and virus. The Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective remedy for nausea after eating and vomit related conditions.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the cup of hot water and take it before eating food.
- You can take two or three tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar without diluting it.
3. Eat Citrus Fruit
Vitamin C is the great mean to get rid of the nausea and to treat the digestive disorder. It helps to improve the digestion of food. All the citrus fruits are the source of great nutrition and these nutrients are very helpful in many ways. The best benefit of the fruit is that it is the perfect treatment for food poisoning. These are good to reduce abdominal pain due to maintain health.
- The fruit contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that are good for health and to prevent from nausea after eating. .
- The fruit contains the ingredients that are useful in controlling the digestion disorder.
2. Take Light Food
If overeating is the cause of vomiting, then you should eat light food. It will help your stomach to improve the digestion and the function of the stomach.
- You should take light juices.
- It provides the strength to stomach muscles and tone them up.
- It is easy to digest.
1. Avoid Hard Work And Sweating
Sometimes weakness is the cause of vomiting, in this case you should take proper rest to recover your energy.
- Take rest and avoid hard work.
- Sweating can wash your body salt and it will start vomiting again.
- Take small sips of water when feels nauseous.
- Take a rest.
- Take small bites and light food.
- Drink water, it will prevent you from dehydration.
- Drink light and fresh juice to recover the energy.
- Do not smell perfumes.
- Do not brush after eating food.
- Do not drink water that is not boiled
- Avoid doing hard work
- Do not make yourself restless.