38. Choppy Bob Hairstyle For Medium Hair
Your elegance in medium bob hairstyle can also be enhanced by just upgrading your medium bob with the choppy finish for the ends. This will make you look classy and adorable in way that you will feel change in your whole personality. This hairstyle works good on oval and round face shapes.
How To Style This Hairstyle: Styling this cute hairstyle is not much of a hard work. It can either go with your look as it is or you can work along with some simple blow drying to add some bounce and volume.
- All it needs is a very gentle hand of blow drying.
- Take out a very small amount of styling crème (of your preference) and add it on to the front portion of your hair. It could be either the bangs or the front edge of the part you prefer.
- Then slowly with the help of a paddle brush, smoothen out the crème using a medium heat blow drying technique.
- After setting up the front, either brush along the rest of the hair or you can use your fingers to create some edge in the hair at the back.
- Finish your work with some setting spray.
- This haircut looks best with oval, heart and round faces.
- Our recommended product for you to help you add some sheer volume to your hair is Paul Mitchell’s Spray Wax.
Quick Link: Cute Hairstyles