Dark circles around your eyes might give you ill look. Dark circles might be a difficult diminish, follow some easy tips that will enhance your beauty.
Dark color discoloration around eyes that will be different from your original skin tone is referred as dark circles.They might be present in both men and women. Mostly it is said that the eyes say unspoken words, but if there are dark circles surrounding eyes it will definitely tell others about you. It will reflect your daily routine, about your lifestyle and will tell all about your health and diet conditions.There area large number of factors that are responsible for it, they might be
- Sleep cycle
- Hormonal imbalance
- Heredity factor
- Aging process
- Dryness of skin
- Long term working on the computer
- Hyper pigmentation
- Smoking habits
- Nasal blocking
The area around your eyes is very delicate and it does not contain any of the oil gland so there should be special care to avoid any disorder. Dark circles that are existing,may give you older look. They must be treated properly so that it will not have an influence on your personality, they might cause other health issues. Good sleep is not enough remedy to get rid of it. People mostly treat them with the chemical products that are easily available in the market, but it does not suit on all skin types so for sensitive skin or to avoid any disadvantage that creams might have on skin, home cures are best for all skin categories and they have no negative impact on your skin.Here is a list of home remedies that will help you in getting rid of dark circles immediately.
Tomatoes are naturally used widely in order to get rid of dark circles. They have the property of bleaching your skin naturally. They will gradually reduce your dark circles and make your skin soft. Tomatoes may be used in numerous ways like
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice (must be fresh juice), Add half of the quantity of lemon juice in it,Add pinch of turmeric powder and flour of gram in it.
- Mix it well and apply around your eyes and let it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with water
Apply this mixture at least twice a day to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
If you are not willing to apply this face pack, then you can easily drink tomato juice. If you wanted to add more flavors add lemon juice and mint leaves in it. But make sure that you are drinking it twice after making it.Drink it for several weeks in order to get rid of dark circles.
14. Cucumber Slices:
Cooling property of cucumber makes it an effective remedy to get rid of dark circles. Naturally cucumber has effect to lighten up your skin and will give a relaxing and a cool effect to your membrane around the eyes. So make sure to use cucumber remedy regularly if you’re wondering how to get rid of dark circles fast. It is not any hard and fast rule to use cucumber; you can use it in many forms that will be suitable for you like
- Make juice of cucumber after cooling it soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on the skin.
- Cut pieces of cucumber and freeze it for 30 minutes after cooling put this on your eyes
- Mix lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal amount apply it through cotton swab.
Leave any of these remedies that you are using for 15 minutes afterwards wash with water. Repeat this daily for two times a week.
For best result use these therapies overnight it will give you good result.
13. Tea Bags:
Tea bags contain several components in it like tannin that will reduce the discoloration around your eyes. For using a tea bag for removal of dark circles you needed to follow some easy steps like:
- Soak a tea bag in water afterwards put this damp tea bag and refrigerator to cool it for some time in order to cool it.
- After cooling this tea bag,put it on your eyes for at least 15 minutes.
Use this remedy on a daily basis in order to get rid of dark circles immediately.
Cool these tea bags by putting them in refrigerator for overnight to get good results.
12. Rose Water:
Rose water is extracted from natural ways so they have many unbelievable impact on our skin too. It will give you soothing effect not only this it also works as one of the best skin toner. It is one of the best remedies to get rid of dark circles around eyes.
- Soak a cotton swab in rose water
- Put this soaked swab on your eyes for some time at least 15 minutes.
Apply this twice a day to get rid of dark circles.
Like tomato, potato also contains a natural bleaching agent that will help a lot in getting rid of dark circles. Potato might be used in different ways to get rid of dark circles under eyes like its juice might be used grated or sliced potato may be used. But make sure that, any of the forms that you are using must be chilled.
10. Almond Oil:
Oil that is extracted from almond is very useful for the skin. But if you are using it regularly than it will help you to get rid of these dark circles as they are rich in content of vitamin E.
- Apply almond oil over your eyes and leave it for whole night
- Massage well in order to make circulation around your eyes better
Wash it off with plenty of cold water in the next morning to get rid of dark circles around eyes.
9. Frozen Spoon:
Put regular spoon in the freezer for 15 minutes in order to make it cool. After cooling it, put it on your eyes for some times. It will help you a lot in increasing the circulation of blood around your skin of eyes this will not allow dark circles to stay longer. So if you’re looking for some simple ways about how to get rid of dark circles, this one will definitely help you.
8. Ice bags:
Ice packs might be used for treating you’re your dark circles. You might show a discrepancy in it like you might use ice bags, cubes of ice, a cloth that is dipped in cold water. It will have magical effect it will instantly reduce your dark circles appearance in no times, but it must be done regularly and twice a day to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
7. Mint Leaves:
For treating dark circles mint leaves might be placed crushed on the eyes. Mint leaves will have a refreshing effect and soothe your eyes you will feel that your tiredness will vanish in no times. So if you’re wondering how to get rid of dark circles natural way, just try this mint remedy.
- Crush mint leaves and place it on eyes or some time..
- After drying of this mixture for some time clean it with a clean cotton swab.
You might use orange juice or pineapple juice, along with the glycerin. Apply this mixture over your eyes.
It will not only help to get rid of dark circles but also give a spark to your skin.
Nutmeg is used in getting rid of discoloration around your eyes.
- Make a paste of nutmeg with water or milk and apply under our eyes
- Let it for overnight, and then wash it with cold water to get rid of dark circles around eyes.
It is mostly found in every home and is used widely to get rid of dark skin that might be beneath your eyes. For this purpose:
- Mae paste of sugar cane juice and turmeric powder. Wait for 5- 10 minutes
- Apply it under your eyes.
Swab your eyes with water afterwards 15 minutes of application of paste. You’ll see significant reduction in dark circles under eyes.
For getting rid of dark circles you might use figs as:
- Cut into slices of fresh figs and place them on the eyes
- Rest for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off your eyes with warm water for quick removal of dark circles around eyes.
2. Saffron And Milk Mixture:
- Overnight mix saffron and milk by making a paste.
- Apply this paste on dark circles
Formerly wash your eyes, massage well,and then wash with plenty of water. Make sure to use this remedy regularly if you want to know how to get rid of dark circles effectively.
One of the major issues that lead to dark circles is stress so it must be eliminated from life through yoga or exercise.In addition,doing some home remedies, meditation is also an important if you will be relaxed than all the home remedies will work best.
Efficient way to get rid of dark circles is to follow some simple steps like
- Take nutritious diet (diet having a proper portion of fruits, vegetables, dairy products etc.)
- Exercise on daily basis.
- Deep breathing in order to oxygenate blood and to circulate blood.
Some easy guidelines in order to avoid or get rid of dark circles include.
- Drinking abundant water will give a calming effect to you; as a result your skin will not suffer from any sort of skin problem.
- Avoid to rub your eyes. As you rub it in both clockwise and anti clockwise direction at the same time, so it may injure ducts surrounding the eyes which might be a cause of bulgy eyes and coloration around eyes.
- Diet should be rich in rock crystal and some vitamins that are necessary for skin like vitamin C, D, E to avoid dark circles around eyes.
- Use sun shades that are shadowy to avoid any increase of melanin under eyes.
- Do not drink water before going to bed it will contribute towards pigmentation under eyes.