Brown Spots on the skin is quite common in those people who have close contact with the sun. It is the fact that skin gets exposed to the sun, the production of melanocytes increases under the upper surface of the skin, these cells produce melanin in the skin due to this chemical skin gets darker. These patches of dark skin are commonly known as brown spots, dark spots, age spots, liver spots and sun spots. These brown spots seem on the open areas of skin, including face, neck, back, chest, hands and shoulders. The major causes of these brown spots are the close exposure to sun, genetics, aging and weakness. Some other factors are also involved in it like pregnancy, weak liver functioning, vitamin deficiencies and stress. These spots have no harm, but they can affect on attractive look. You can get rid of these brown spots through some easy home remedies and fresh food.
20. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is known for its bleaching qualities. It has the ability to fade these brown spots very easily. It is highly beneficial for keeping your skin soft, fresh and healthy.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
- Apply a juice of fresh lemon directly to the area that is affected. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat this cure twice day by day for around two months to notice positive results. In the event that you have touchy skin, mix lemon juice with honey or rose water to dilute it.
- Another alternative is to blend enough sugar in lemon juice to make a homogeneous paste and scrub your face with it, particularly on your affected area. At long last, wash it after 5 to 10 minutes. Do this a couple times each week. Olive oil can also be mixed into the formula to get rid of brown spots on skin.
Lactic acid is the main ingredient of the buttermilk. It is beneficial in exfoliating the skin and helps in removing the brown spots and blemishes without drying the skin.
- Use cotton ball for applying the buttermilk on your brown spots. Leave it for a couple of minutes before washing the range with water. In the event that you have slick skin or pimple inflamation, you can likewise add some lemon juice to the buttermilk to get rid of brown spots on face.
- Another alternative is to blend four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice together and afterward apply this blend on the influenced skin.
- Repeat these two remedies two or three times in a week for better outcomes.
18. Castor Oil
Castor oil is very efficient in healing the wounds and highly useful in getting rid of blemishes and brown spots. You can use or mix coconut oil,vitamin E oil,almond oil and olive oil with castor oil.
- Use a cotton ball to apply castor oil to the influenced area.
- Gently back rub the affected area for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it on for a couple of hours and afterward wash it off.
- Do this once in the morning and once during the evening to help the cocoa spots blur and make your skin tone even.
17. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider vinegar is very useful for treating various skin problems. It helps to get rid of acne scars, rashes and brown spots as well. It has the tendency to fade them out and make them dry effectively.
- Mix water of equal amount into the Apple Cider vinegar and dilute it. Some honey can be added into it. Now this solution is ready to apply on the brown spots. Do it daily and you will see positive results very soon. Apple Cider vinegar can be applied directly, but it can sting on the face.
- Alternatively, blend one-half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a couple of tablespoons of orange juice. Apply it on the influenced area and abandon it on until it gets totally before washing it dry. Rehash a few times day by day for four to five weeks to get rid of brown spots on skin.
16. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is highly useful for various skin problems. It has the tendency to heal up the wounds and treat the brown spots. These spots can be treated with the help of Aloe Vera if the reason behind them is sun exposure.
- Use fresh Aloe Vera gel and gently rub on the spots. Leave it for 30 minutes on the area and to wash it with cold water. Repeat twice day by day and inside of a month you will notice changes.
- If the fresh Aloe Vera gel is not accessible, you can use Aloe Vera juice instead of it to get rid of brown spots on face.
“These brown spots can be treated effectively with the help of these home remedies because these are the most effective and easiest ways that you can avail in your home. These natural ways will help you to attain the beautiful and attractive look.”
Sandalwood is an active and efficient antiseptic and anti-aging agent that can help you in reducing hyperpigmentation and getting rid of brown spots.
- You can make hand crafted pack with two tablespoons of sandalwood powder, two teaspoons of rose water, and one teaspoon of glycerin and lemon juice each. Apply this pack on the spots and let it dry normally. Wash it off with cold water. Repeat it a twice in a week until your brown spots vanish.
- Another choice is to include one tablespoon of orange juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice and the small quantity of two vitamin E containers in two tablespoons of sandalwood powder. Blend it well and apply it all over. Leave it on for 60 minutes before washing it off. It’s really effective in removing brown spots on face.
Horseradish is the wonderful herb that is highly efficient in removing the freckles and age spots. It is very useful in making your skin spotless. It has the skin lightening properties that make the skin more beautiful.
- Make a paste of horse radish and apply it directly to the skin. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with cold water. Do it twice in a week.
- Another choice is to mesh a four-inch bit of horseradish with blend it in one-quarter measure of apple cider vinegar and keep it for two weeks. Following two weeks, strain the blend. Utilize a cotton ball to apply it on the influenced skin. Take after this cure three times each day for no less than one month.
Papaya is a very useful fruit that contains such types of enzymes that are highly useful to reduce the pigmentation of skin. It exfoliates the skin and reduces the skin blemishes, acne and brown spots. The alpha hydroxy acids are very beneficial to fade out these brown spots. It helps to make the skin, brighten.
- Rub one tablespoon of freshground papaya on the affected area.
- Leave it on for around 20 minutes. Wash it off with tap water.
- Repeat twice every day until these brown spots on skin fades out completely.
Yogurt is a mild bleaching agent, it is very easy and safe way to provide a natural glow to your skin. It helps to lighten the blemishes and spots on the skin.
- Apply some plain yogurt straightforwardly on the spots.
- Give it a chance to dry naturally for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water to get rid of brown spots on face.
Apply yogurt on the influenced area for faster results before going to sleep in the night.
11. Onion Juice
Onion juice is very good to improve the health of skin, it helps to fade out the blemishes and brown spots. It has the bleaching properties and acidic nature. Onion juice is extremely useful with the combination of garlic juice.
- Simply cut up a few onions and rub the cuts over the brown spots a few times each day.
- Another alternative is to blend one tablespoon of onion juice with two tablespoons of honey and apply the material on the affected areas. Leave it for around 15 minutes. Wash it until odor goes out. Do this a few times a day.
Pineapple is the fruit that is very helpful to enhance the beauty of the skin. Pine Apple is the source of extraordinary nutrients and these supplements are exceptionally useful from numerous points of view. The best advantage of the natural product is that it is the ideal treatment for brown spots.
- Mash some pineapple pulp or slices.
- Apply as a veil to your face and whatever other region that has brown spots.
- Leave the cover on until dry, and after that wash off with cool water for removal of brown spots on face.
Chick peas are easily available in the kitchen and they are highly helpful to reduce the brown spots.
- Cook some chickpeas by apportioning some peas and bubbling them in ½ of water. Bubble until the peas are delicate (15 minutes for canned beans or around an hour for dried beans), then expel from warmth and cool.
- When cooled, squash the cooked chickpeas to make a glue.
- Rub the paste onto the brown spots on skin and give it a chance to dry.
- Wash it off with cool water.
8. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is the perfect treatment of skin problems.
- Eat food that is rich in vitamin E.
- Apply directly vitamin E on the affected area for quick removal of brown spots on skin.
7. Drink Lots Of Water
Water is the treatment of several physical and skin problems. Brown Spots can be avoided and lightened through drinking much water as much as you can. It is exceptionally beneficial to drink more than 8 glasses of water in a day. Make sure to use proper amount of water to avoid and prevent brown spots on skin.
- If you drink more water it will help to cleanse the body from salts and lighten the skin.
- Drinking a lot of water is the best home solution for brown spots.
Orange is the normal approach to control skin problems that is rich with vitamin C, iron, sugar and fiber. It helps to reduce and lighten the blemishes and brown spots on the skin.
- It has acidic nature and helps to lighten the skin.
- It is a citrus fruit, contains healthy vitamin for the skin.
5. Eat Food Rich In Water
The water is the most helpful way to rectify the physical disorders as well as skin. Skin problems can be evacuated through more water. Take the fruits and vegetables that are rich in water, including carrots, sprout, Brussels, oats, cabbage, asparagus, lettuce, artichokes, cucumbers, watercress and tomatoes. Its amazing health benefits are really effective in removing brown spots on face.
- It lightens the skin and provides nourishment.
- It helps to transport the fluid and nutrients.
4. Red Currant
Red currant is very easy and effective home remedy that enables you to get rid of these brown spots on skin easily.
- You need to thake unripe currant and mash them.
- Mix with honey.
- Aplly on skin
- Leave for 30 minutes
- Wash face cold with water
3. Olive Or Olive Oil
The olive is the natural way that is loaded with extraordinary qualities and gives staggering medical advantages. Olive can be utilized as a part of a serving of salad and can be taken in meal as well. It has numerous supplements that are useful for health and skin. Olive oil is beneficial for the skin and provides the nourishment as well. Make sure to use it regularly to get rid of brown spots on face.
- It diminishes the brown spots.
- Apply it directly on the affected area with lemon juice for better results.
It is a skin friendly fruit that provides freshness and nourishment to your skin. The avocado is a complete bundle of supplements like fats that are monounsatuated, fiber and vitamins. It is full with taste creamy and rich in addition, it is greatly gainful to make your life healthier.
- Try to utilize avocado paste on, your bread and spread.
- Save them from turning chestnut by sprinkling lemon or keeping them in the cooler.
1. Almond Oil
Almond and almond oil are very helpful to make your skin lively and fresh. It provides freshness and nourishment to your skin. It reduces the brown spots and blemishes to your skin by providing vitamin E directly.
- Apply almond oil directly on the skin and rub it properly to prevent and heal brown spots on face.
- Paste of almond with glycerine can provide the nourishment and glow to your skin.
You should be careful about these things because it can help to get better and rapid results.
- Drink water as much as you can for the glowing skin.
- Have patience because all the remedies will take time of about a month.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet to improve the health of your skin.
- Eat fruit or food that is rich in vitamin E.
- Drink fresh juices.
- Avoid the use of chemicals while you are using these remedies.
- Do not give gaps in the application of the remedy.
- Do not use more than one treatment once and be consistent.
- Never apply the ingredient of acidic nature directly specially on the face.
- Avoid artificial ways while using the remedies.