Skin rash is one of the most common skin problems, resulting in red bumps or blisters that bring ugly changes on the texture of the skin. The red small bumps cause severe irritation and get on your nerves. If your skin gets red and suffer wheith irritation, you are most likely to suffer with skin rashes. Skin rashes can be occurred in any part of your body, including neck, thighs, face, arms, armpits, back and legs.
For every skin problem, we often look for the possible causes that affect your skin. Issues like eczema, allergies, insect bites, mites, ring worms, scabies and certain medications. At times, clothes, jewelry, cosmetics, perfumes, detergents and soap also cause severe body rashes. Be careful next time!
Body rashes are characterized by skin itchiness and irritation, which changes the appearance of your skin. When you notice some of these symptoms on your body parts, check them out, may be it is a skin rash.
- Rings in reddish color
- Burning sensation
- Dry skin
Before you get worried and tensed, here is the solution of taking away those ugly itchy rashes from your skin. Follow the home remedies;
“One of the most common skin diseases is skin rash. A skin rash is an inflammation or burning sensation on the surface of the skin, which also changes the color of the skin. It results in red bumps or blisters that cause severe irritation and disturbance.”
12. Olive Oil
Extra virgin Olive oil is the perfect solution for your red blisters. The ingredients in olive oil work as a natural cleanser and opens up skin pores that improves the flow on the skin. With number of health benefits, olive oil provides various skin benefits, in manner of skin rashes and blisters. The therapeutic properties of olive oil make it effective in curing skin rashes on the body.
Application process is quite simple and easy, just follows the steps to get rid of skin rash;
- Take small quantity of olive oil in your hand or bowl.
- Dip the cotton ball into olive oil.
- Apply the oil on the rashes directly.
- Leave it to stay on your skin, do not worry it is safe to apply
11. Apple Cider Vinegar
In order to find a comfortable escape from itchiness and irritation of red blisters from your body, make use of apple cider vinegar. The other name is ACV. Quite simple. Whether you have caught fungal or bacterial infection, allergy or irritation, vinegar can work for you. This DIY remedy works for quick healing of red bumps on surface of the skin.
- Dilute small amount of ACV into amount of water.
- Clean the affected area with cotton balls dipped in the above solution.
- The solution can be effective for reducing burning sensation, inflammation and itchiness associated with heat rash.
10. Aleo Vera
Who doesn’t know the beauty secrets of magical plant, aloe Vera? The white liquid like gel is of great benefits to treat your skin rashes and blisters. The presence of anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties in aloe Vera gel is one of the safest remedy to cure burning of skin rashes. You can get quick relief from ugly burning rashes with application of gel on regular basis.
- Cut a leave from aloe Vera plant.
- Extract the gel from the leave and apply it directly on the affected skin area.
- After resting it for few minutes, clean it off with warm water to avoid red spots on skin.
9. Baking Soda
One of your cooking ingredients can take away your pain and stress, causing from skin rashes. Most importantly, it can relief you from severe itchiness. Baking soda when mixed with water, gives a solution that reduces disturbing itchiness. Baking soda has the property to lessen the inflammation and burning of skin.
- At first, clean the affected area and dry it.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water.
- Apply it on the skin and after few minutes, rinse it off with warm water to get rid of skin rash.
8. Basil Leaves
The fresh basil is highly fragrant herb that is famous for its multiple benefits. Basil is a low-calorie herb that has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties to keep your skin safe from itchy rashes. The refreshing basil leaves and mint leaves are both known for their cooling effect and are curable for red bumps. It can be a refreshing remedy to keep you comfortable from itchy bumps. It’s also really effective in curing heat rash.
Apply the simple procedure, crush the leaves and apply it directly on the affected skin area.
7. Chamomile Tea
To obtain relief from pain and sufferings, chamomile tea can be immensely effective. It has been used as skin treatment from long times. A traditional home remedy of chamomile flower seeds that has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants properties that is effective in healing the burning sensation, red spots on skin and effects of skin rashes.
- Dried and fresh flower of chamomile are used for treating various skin problems including itchy rashes.
- Clean the affected area with chamomile tea gently.
“Bacterial infections, allergies, use of chemical soaps and certain medications give reactions in the form of skin rashes. Children also suffer with them due to diapers and get nappy rashes.”
Your breakfast meal is a cure to your rashes. Did you know that?
When an individual suffers itchy red bumps from allergy or other causes, application of oatmeal can be beneficial. When your skin gets itchy and you feel pain, oatmeal bath is recommended for soothing and relaxing your body. Skin rashes are more often be cured from the regular oatmeal bath, it leaves your skin be smooth and soft. For a quick skin rash treatment follow this:
- Put a cup of oatmeal in your bathing tub.
- Soak it for twenty minutes and rinse it thoroughly.
- You can add drops of lavender oil and 2 tablespoon of Epsom salt into the bathing tub.
- Enjoy the relaxing bath of oatmeal.
5. Ice Cubes
Ice cubes or ice packs are a quick recovery from pain and itchiness. By compressing ice on the affected skin area, where you suffer with red bumps, your skin gets cooling effect and relieves itching. Just go to refrigerator, grab some ice cubes, and apply them on the rashes. Do not react, it will not give you harm, in fact the cooling ice will relax your body. Especially effective in healing heat rash.
4. Almond Oil
Almond has high contents of vitamin E, B, fiber and essential minerals, which helps in hydrating human skin nicely. Almond oil can do miracle on your skin, regular use in a way of face massage can make your skin blemish free and glowing. Almond oil plays a vital role in treating inflammation and irritation on the skin. With regular application of almond oil, it also brings back the origin color of the skin and reduces the blisters and red spots on skin.
3. Calendula Oil
Calendula is an effective herb that has some amazing skin benefits. As the herb is enriched with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it is helpful in reducing the irritation caused by red bumps. Dry skin, bruises and wounds are also healed by applying the calendula essential oil on the affected area. Calendula oil rash relief ointments are also available in the market that can be used as an herbal medicine to relief minor inflammations and nappy rashes. Your kid might be the victim of diaper rashes, go for calendula oil or the ointment.
- Directly apply the oil on the affected area.
- Put few drops of calendula oil in the bathing tub for a quick relief in skin rash.
- Calendula oil creams and ointments can be used to reduce the inflammation of rashes.
2. Dandelion Root
Dandelion roots are one of the nature best treats for human being. It is rich in vitamins, magnesium and potassium. The tea made up of dandelion roots is an inflammation reducer that is what you looking for. Skin rashes traps you in such an uncomfortable and disturbing condition that you look for an immediate escape and relief from itchy red bumps on your body.
- Dandelion root can be purely effective for treating patches or bumps of eczema, type of skin rash.
- Directly apply the dandelion root tea on the affected areas and get relief from itchiness.
- We bring you an advantageous idea to gain skin and health benefits simultaneously. Make a cup of tea from dandelion roots, enjoy the tea and apply it on the affected area. It’s also very effective in healing heat rash.
1. Vitamin C
With the application of above home remedies, it is equally important to keep an eye on your diet plan. Add the products of vitamin C most in your diet as it has the tendency to prevent you from inflammation and burning. As you know that intake of vitamin C gains significance in treating health conditions, it should also be in your knowledge that vitamin C is equally important to your skin.
Foods to be included in your diet when suffering with skin rashes, red spots on skin and other skin problems.
- Citrus fruits
- Potatoes – Who says NO to potato?
- Take plenty of water for hydration.
- Keep your skin moist.
- Apply sunscreen, as sun exposure can also be the reason for skin rashes.
- Consume more foods that have Vitamin C.
- Do not rub the affected area hard.
- Avoid using any plant or herb that you are allergic to.
- Do not use soap or detergent that has chemicals.
- Before going to intake any herb, consult with your doctor.