Kidney stone is one of the major kidney diseases that most of the people, belonging to any region of this world, suffers greatly. Kidney being the most important organ of human body, which filtrates the blood and remove extra waste, water in form of urine. They have the capacity to form tiny crystals sometimes that clump together to form kidney stones. The stones are vary in size and are hard rock like stones. There is much different kind of kidney stones present in a human body.he
There is no proper cause of kidney stone but it can be formed when substances as calcium, oxalate, cystine or urine acid are at high levels in the urine. The chance of getting kidney stones increases if you have family history of kidney stones before. It is considered as one of the common kidney disease. Kidney stones can be harmful for the urine tract and can cause failure of the blocked kidney. It can also make you suffer with intense pain and may result in serious kidney infections. Medical proofs have shown that dehydration in mostly summer places can cause kidney stones. The victims are mostly young or middle age people than elder ones. A person who has one stone in kidney has half chances to get another one with time. Kidney stones, which are of small size, have the capacity to pass through the urine, which may go unnoticed by human eye. For other sizes, there may need for a medical treatment or effective home remedies.
If a home remedy can make you come out from a disease, then one should instantly go for a remedy at early stage. There are following effective home remedies that can work actively in order to bring some positive result in the removal of kidney stones.
15. Drink More Water
The perfect idea to cure kidney disease is to have plenty of water. Your body needs to be hydrated often to filtrate excess fluid and waste in urine. You need to make a routine of having enough water when you noticed chances of kidney stone or some kidney disease. Kidney stones are tested with medical examinations, X-ray, ultrasound and other tests. Even the size and shape of kidney stones is also diagnosed. The idea of this kidney stone treatment is to keep your body hydrated.
- Another point to keep in mind is that the darker your urine is, the more water your body needs. When your urine comes out clear or in proper clear, it is a sign that you are having an enough quantity of water.
- You can observe obvious changes in kidney pains, if you follow a proper routine to intake water.
14. Lemon And Olive Oil
One of the natural home remedy that is easily available and effective. A mixture of lemon juice and olive oil is acceptable by many patients of kidney stones. This home remedy works like a magic. If you have a small kidney stone or you are susceptible of having it, then this remedy is must to try. It is mostly effective for a stone of small size as it is easily curable and preventable. A concoction of olive oil and lemon juice has the capacity to break the stone into smaller tiny particles that can be easily passed out through the urine. The presence of citric acid when mixed with olive oil can break the stone into particles and stop further growth in it. Make sure to use this remedy for instant relief in kidney stone symptoms.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
Follow the steps and get rid of kidney stones.
- Take 1/4 cup or 4-table spoon of lemon juice.
- Add same amount of olive oil.
- Blend the mixture and drink.
- Follow the drink with 8 ounce of water.
- Do the procedure for two or three times as per doctor advice. If you are able to pass one small kidney stone or so, stop using the remedy.
- The remedy is for small kidney stones, if you have stones in big size, you should have a medical advice from taking the remedy.
- Remember to take fresh lemon for lemon juice and original extra virgin olive oil for effective results.
13. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate is a blessed fruit, which is effective for dissolving kidney stones in human body. The juice extracted from pomegranate is helpful for keeping the toxins move through the body. It also helps to reduce the acidity level of the urine, which ultimately lessen the chances of forming kidney stones. The seeds of pomegranate are effective as a kidney stone treatment from ages and it gives relief from kidney stone pain.
- Have a fresh pomegranate juice twice a day. It will help in curing the kidney stones.
- Make a paste from pomegranate seeds and add a cup of horse gram soup. You can have this remedy daily for dissolving the kidney stones.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is being used from many times for dissolving the kidney stones. Apple cider vinegar also called as ACV is helpful in dissolving small kidney stones and is preventable in occurrence of new stones. The vinegar extracted from apple is a folk remedy and an effective kidney stone treatment, used for its alkaline-forming abilities.
You can have Apple Cider Vinegar in these forms;
- Add 1 or 2 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar with 6 to 8 ounce of water. Drink it throughout the day. Repeat the procedure for two or three days.
- Add 1 tsn of Apple cider vinegar with 2 tbsp of raw honey. The easily available ingredients work together to benefit your kidneys.
- Reduce the dose of apple cider vinegar if you suffer from stomachache. You can consult with doctors for the dose.
Among other blessed fruits, watermelon is another beneficial fruit for kidney diseases. Watermelon juice is effective for flushing out the kidney stones or putting efforts to dissolve the small kidney stone. Watermelon has high concentration of water that helps with hydration. The fruit is loaded with potassium salt also that helps in relieving kidney stone symptoms. . As watermelon is regarded as a good diuretic, suggested mostly by doctors and experts.
- Drinking a glass of watermelon juice is recommended for kidney stones.
- For the prevention and occurrence of kidney stone, one should eat watermelon.
10. Baking Soda
Sodium bicarbonate, the other name for baking soda, which is available in every kitchen, can work for kidney stones. Besides treating cancer, bee stings, indigestion, baking soda also works effectively for prevention of kidney stones and kidney stone pain.
Baking soda has the property of alkalizing the body and removing the acid. It first removes the acids, resulting in dissolving of kidney stones.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 teaspoon of ACP, apple cider vinegar.
- Mix both ingredients in a glass of water and drink.
9. Kidney Beans
Kidney beans are rich in fiber properties and are recommended for treating several kidneys, gallbladder problems. Kidney beans are considered as healthy food item for kidney stones. The popular healthy seeds are kidney shaped and are effective for kidney diseases. Kidney beans are helpful in regard that it put undue stress on the kidneys who suffers from chronic kidney diseases. The nutrients present in kidney shaped beans are effective for prevention of further formation of kidney stones.
So what the simple procedure is;
- Remove the seeds from the pods.
- Slice the pods in the water.
- Keep it on the stove on low flame for an hour to get them soft.
- Strain the liquid and allow it to rest until it gets cool.
- Drink the strained water for several times to get instant relief and ease in kidney stone symptoms.
8. Wheat Grass
By means of natural remedy, wheat grass can also be effective in treating kidney stones and several other kidney diseases.
- One can have wheat grass juice, mixed up with lemon juice and some basil leaves tea for prevention of kidney stones problems.
- Taking twice or thrice in a day can bring effective results for kidney stone pain.
Basil is one of the healthiest foods ever. It is a fresh herb and can be used it when it is dried. It can be kept in refrigerator for longer purposes. It is also considered as a tonic for kidney. You can use it as an effective kidney stone treatment following way:
- Mix one teaspoon of basil juice with one teaspoon of honey.
- Drink the mixture for few months.
- The remedy can bring results in dissolving kidney stones through urine.
- One should also drink basil leaves tea in order to prevent growth of kidney stones and expulsion of kidney stones.
With the presence of numerous benefits, grapes are of great importance for curing kidney diseases. Grapes are beneficial to cleanse the kidney and detox.
- A Tunisian Research study states that compound in grape seed and skin extract have been found to reverse kidney damage.
- The National Kidney Foundation also suggests that one should consume 15 grapes per day for maintaining good and healthy kidneys.
- Add a glass of fresh grapes juice in your diet to reduce kidney stone symptoms.
5. Wheat Bread
People suffering with kidney stones and other kidney diseases should add wheat bread in their diets. As wheat bread is recommended by many doctors to lessen the risk to get kidney stones. Wheat bread is rich in fiber and nutrients.
- Take two or three wheat bread slices in maintaining balanced diet.
- Intake of wheat bread can be effective in kidney problems and kidney stone pain.
- Intake of several whole grain cereals also find curable for kidneys.
4. Proper Diet
Patients suffering from kidney disease and kidney stones are required to maintain a healthy, proper diet. With proper intake of meal, water is equally important as mentioned earlier. For better functioning of kidneys, water is the basic need of body.
- At times, intake of excess animal protein can cause kidney stones.
- There should be a balanced health diet for prevention and growth of kidney stones.
- Avoid consuming too much calcium rich foods like spinach, beef, meets, almonds etc.
3. Nettle Leaf Tea
Nettle leaf is considered excellent flushing agent that actually works for kidney stones. Lack of proper hydration may sometime be the reason for formation of kidney stones in the body, resulting in severe kidney pain. Here is how you can use it as an effective cure and kidney stone treatment.
- Senior herbalists recommend nettle leaf tea twice a day for expulsion of kidney stones through the urine.
- The nettle leaf tea can be taken regularly for 12 weeks.
- Kidney pains are also well treated with nettle leaf.
2. Dandelion Roots
If you find an organic dandelion root, grab it and bring it home. It can cure you from kidney stones. The ingredients present in the dandelion root eliminates toxin out of body.
- If you are suffering from kidney stones, you may take 500mg twice a day.
- Dandelion roots have diuretic effects, it increases urine production and it has the capacity to replace lost potassium in the urine.
- If you are facing gallbladder disease, do not use dandelion roots.
Celery is another beneficial plant belonging to family with parsley and funnel. It is rich in vitamin A whereas the stems of celery possess excellent sources of vitamin B1, B2 AND B6. The natural organic salt, called sodium, present in celery is very beneficial for health conditions.
- Celery provides healthy functions of kidney that helps in elimination of toxins from the human body. It is also a great cure for preventing the further formation of kidney stones in the body.
- The diuretic property of celery juice also supports in exclusion, breaking of kidney and gall bladder stones.
- Having some celery juice or celery seeds tea for effective results in kidney stones.
- Do have proper diet
- Do follow home remedies to ease kidney stone symptoms.
- Do drink plenty of water.
- Do consult with doctors.
- Do take procedures to cure kidney stones regularly.
- Do not eat animal protein much.
- Do not over dose your intakes.
- Do not be careless in maintaining a good follow up for diet.
- Do not forget to make a routine chart for water intake.
- Do not avoid appointments with your doctors.
Points To Be Noted:
- Kidney stones give serious kidney pains to human body. Home remedies can work for tiny stones.
- Effective remedies promote the process of breaking and exclusion of kidney stones through urine.