The prime cause of food poisoning is viral, bacterial and toxin foods. The obvious symptoms of this disorder are nausea, headache, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea and abdominal cramps. You should not ignore the food poisoning, it leads to harmful conditions. Your body loses a great quantity of water in the situation of food poisoning. It needs to drink more water when you are suffering from food poisoning. It helps you to excrete toxins from your body and reduces the disorder. Doctors usually prescribe antibiotics to treat the problem properly in case of any severe situations. The majority of the patients is hospitalized due to the severe situation because the reason of the sickness listeria that needs to be treated through antibiotics. As soon as you start the treatment you will see the change earlier. Some home remedies are useful to treat the food poisoning in a better and quite natural way. Here are some home remedies that will give you a solid support for treating the food poisoning immediately.
“Food poisoning is the stomach disorder that needs an extensive care and some light and easy remedies can be highly helpful for getting relief. These fresh herbs, fruit and vegetables are easily available in the home and provides you immediate and solid support in food poisoning. It will support you in healing up rapidly after the food poisoning.”
Ginger is an effective herb that is helpful for the treatment of the stomach disorders. It helps in better digestion, including food poisoning as well. Follow these tips if you’re feeling food poisoning symptoms.
Quick link = Ginger benefits
- Make a ginger tea and take it after the lunch or dinner. It is the best home remedy to stop heartburn, digestive problems and nausea. Boil one teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water. Boil it by covering for some minutes at low heat. Add honey or sugar and take it.
- Add small amount of ginger juice into a spoonful honey and swallow it. It will reduce pain and inflammation, but repeat it several times in a day.
- Eat slices of raw ginger.
19. Apple Cider Vinegar
The Apple Cider Vinegar is highly beneficial for treating the food poison. It has acidic nature and this serves to kill the microbes, bacteria and virus. The Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective remedy for this purpose. Do this if you’re feeling signs of food poisoning.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the cup of hot water and take it before eating food.
- You can take two or three tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar without diluting it.
Yogurt is the best DIY treatment of the disorder because it helps to provide you instant relief from the problem. It is very efficient to make the functions of the stomach and reduce the inflammation. Its amazing benefits make it an amazing natural food poisoning treatment.
- Yogurt is an antimicrobial and antibacterial food.
- That is the quite natural way that helps to reduce the problem.
17. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are highly beneficial for the treatment of abdominal problems and its discomfort. It is helpful in all the stomach problems, including food poisoning. You can use this effective food poisoning cure this way:
- Swallow the fenugreek seeds with yogurt without chewing them.
- It will give you an immediate relief from abdominal inflammation and pain.
- It will give you relief from vomiting as well.
It is the fruit that is highly effective to reduce the inflammation or the acidity of the stomach. It has an acidic nature that is effective to reduce the symptoms. Lemon is a citrus fruit that has enormous qualities. It is a germicide and anti-fungal item. It contains citrus extract that serves to keep you healthy and fresh. It is highly recommended to use lemon to reduce food poisoning symptoms.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
- Take lemon juice with a pinch of sugar in three or four times in a day.
- Lemon juice can be taken to keep your system clean as well.
It is an effective herb that helps to cut the abdominal discomfort that you have to face with the result of food poisoning. It has the antimicrobial nature that helps to fight against germs. It can be beneficial from different ways.
- Extract Basil juice from a couple basil leaves and drink it with one tablespoon of honey a few times each day if you’re feeling signs of food poisoning. You can likewise add some new coriander juice to it.
- Put a couple drops of basil oil in some drinking water. Drink it gradually for the duration of the day to eliminate microscopic organisms creating stomach torments and different issues.
- Take some leaves of basil herb, some ocean salt, and a squeeze dark pepper to three tablespoons of plain yogurt. Eat this three to four times each day until your manifestations are no more.
It is very efficient in fighting against the germs of food poisoning due to it strong anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial nature. It will give you relief from the problems of abdominal pain and diarrhea. To use this effective food poisoning treatment using garlic, follow these tips:
- Take one clove of fresh garlic, swallow it with water.
- Garlic juice can be taken instead of the raw garlic, if you do not like the smell.
Banana is the useful fruit for stomach to settle it. It is very easy to digest in the stomach. It contains potassium that is very helpful in reducing diarrhea and vomiting.
- It helps to restore the level of energy in the body.
- Ripe Banana can be eaten and the milkshake is effective as well.
12. Cumin Seed
It helps to provide comfort to your abdominal pain, inflammation of the stomach. It is a useful remedy to get rid of the pain and the food poisoning. To reduce food poisoning symptoms, you can use it this way:
- Boil one teaspoon of cumin seeds in some water. Include one teaspoon of coriander juice separated crisp coriander leaves and a bit salty. Drink it twice per day for a couple of days.
- You can likewise make a natural beverage from cumin seeds, salt, and asafetida. Drink it a few times each day. This will remove the framework and soothe your side effect
Mint leaf is highly effective for the cooling down the inflammation of the stomach. It helps to soothe your stomach pain and can be used as an effective food poisoning cure.
- Mint leaf is the treatment of the food poison in the way that the leaves of mint can be boiled in water.
- Take it with lemon juice.
- Peppermint tea is beneficial to reduce the inflammation of the stomach.
10. Herbal Tea
Some herbs are very useful to treat the food poison. Herbal tea is the source of soothing the stomach and its inflammation that serves to evacuate the additional measure of water and lethal material from the body. The herbal tea can be arranged from parsley. That is viable to lessen the maintenance of water effectively.
- Take this home grown tea 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Just heat up the parsley in a glass of water by concealing it.
- Boil it for five minutes and take drink half glass 3 to 4 times if you’re feeling signs of food poisoning.
Use honey as an effective food poisoning treatment for better results. Honey has antibacterial and antifungal nature that is effective in the treatment of all kinds of digestive functions. It treats all the symptoms of food poisoning. Honey is the natural way to get rid of the all problems related to the stomach and can be added in the herbal tea.
- One teaspoon Honey should be taken three times in the day to get rid of the problem.
- It gives you relief from the excess quantity of acid in the stomach.
8. Chicken Broth
Taking chicken broth is very good in this condition because it helps to strengthen your stomach. It will be difficult for it to reject the food immediately. You can use this simple but effective food poisoning cure this way:
- It can pace up the recuperating procedure of the patient.
- At the point when a man is continually recuperating from the issue of sustenance harming, he/she must be given chicken stock as it is light and the body won’t dismiss it instantly.
7. Re-Hydration Mix
Re-hydration mix is the excellent treatment of food poisoning. It is quite easier and the most simplest way to get rid of the food poison. It fulfills the deficiency of minerals in the body. Lemon has the antiseptic property of the lemon heals the food poisoning rapidly.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt and sugar each
- Squeeze fresh lemon in one liter water
- Drink it every day and make it fresh daily.
6. Boiled Water
Use boiled water to get rid of the further pain and to avoid any severe condition. It can be avoided through drinking much water as much as you can. It is very healthy to drink more than 8 glasses of water in a day. To reduce food poisoning symptoms, follow these suggestions:
- Drink lots of water because it is necessary to avoid the dehydration.
- Water helps to remove the toxins from the body.
- Take small sips of the water in the situation of food poison.
Onion is famous for healing quality. It is antibacterial and anti-fungal vegetable. The onion juice is highly efficient to get you immediate relief from vomiting. It helps to treat the food poison as well more effectively. Onion juice is incredible to improve the health of the stomach, it is compelling to treat the abdominal diseases. It has the anti-fungal properties and acidic nature. Onion juice is incredibly important to the mixture of garlic juice. If you’re feeling signs of food poisoning, use onion juice for quick relief.
- Take an onion, make juice of the fresh onion.
- Take a small spoon of fresh onion juice for stopping the vomiting during food poison.
- The anti inflammatory nature helps to get rid of abdominal pain.
4. White Vinegar
White vinegar is the product that is accessible at home effortless, besides, it is immaculate to treat the bacterial and viral effect of white vinegar in light of the fact that it tends to battle the disease and aids in keeping the stomach problem free. It helps with restoring the PH of the stomach also. It helps to treat the acidity of the stomach. To use this food poisoning treatment , you can use this recipe:
- Take a spoon of white vinegar without making it dilute.
- You can take some drops of vinegar by diluting it with water as well.
The antibacterial and anti inflammatory nature of the white vinegar makes it highly helpful in treating and healing the food poison.
Orange contains Vitamin C that is the perfect source to heal up stomach in the food poisoning.Orange is the natural way to control food poison that is loaded with vitamin C, iron, sugar and fiber. It is a decent germ killer and exceedingly supportive nourishment for abdominal pain. It is the best mean of fiber to support up the digestion system by smoldering the fats and change into vitality. Orange reduces the acidity of the stomach as well.It has many nutrients that are beneficial for health. Make sure to use this juicy food poisoning cure for quick recovery.
- The orange pulp provides strength to the stomach and the patient will not feel it empty.
- It helps to digest the food.
- It helps to get rid of the stomach disturbance and keep the balance in acidity.
2. Citrus Fruits
All the citrus fruits are the source of great nutritions and these nutrients are very helpful in many ways. The best benefit of the fruit is that it is the perfect treatment for food poisoning. These are good to reduce abdominal pain due to maintain health.
- The fruit contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that are good for health and to prevent from diseases.
- The fruit contains the ingredients that are useful in controlling the digestion disorder.
1. Take Light Food
Light food is very important while you are suffering from food poisoning. It helps to reduce the abdominal pain, inflammation and cramps as well.
- You should take light juices.
- It provides the strength to stomach muscles and tone them up.
- It is easy to digest.
There are some important steps that should be taken to get immediate and good results.
- Use an antiseptic soap while washing your hands.
- Always use fresh and light food.
- Always prefer boiled water.
- Wash your utensils properly.
- Keep your kitchen slabs clean and germs free.
- Do not eat mushrooms
- Do not eat heavy food like meat and Bar-B-Q
- Avoid using refrigerated and stored food.
- Do not eat too much, eat slowly and in small intervals.
- Do not drink water in big draughts.