When the skin under the eyes becomes dark or colorless it is known as dark circles. The reason behind the dark circles is heredity, stress, inadequate sleep and aging. It appears on the skin without the cause of age. It is a commohn problem, not as much serious. There are a plenty of cosmetics in the market to get rid of the problem. Men and women of different ages may have this problem. There are several causes that are behind the dark circles,including exposure to the sun, nasal congestion, certain medication, dry skin, lack of a nutritious diet, too much work on the computer, physical and mental stress, heredity, and lack of sleep, ageing and some other reasons. The formation of dark rings under the eyes leads to the dark circles. If these shadows are dark, it can influence the overall facial appearance of the patient. There are many ways through which these dark circles can be treated effectively. Here is the list of 20 remedies that are highly effective for removing the dark circles.
“These are the effective and long lasting ways that help you in getting the natural glowing skin. There are several chemicals and cosmetics to hide the dark circles but they are not a permanent treatment. You can get rid of the dark circles and get your beautiful skin by using these remedies.”
Tomato is the fruit that is an ultimate solution for getting rid of the dark circles. It helps to lighten the color of the skin. Tomato contains very important food components that are beneficial for a healthy life. It is a low calorie food and on the other hand it helps in maintaining health of the body. The important quality of the tomato is that they give you stuffed feeling because of the fiber. Fiber is the true mean to activate the metabolism of the body and provides the energy. Here is how to get rid of dark circles under eyes using amazing tomatoes.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice with tomato juice and directly apply it under the eyes. Leave it for ten minutes and wash it. Repeat it two times a day.
- Make a tomato juice, mixing with mint leaves and lemon juice and get rid of the dark circles.
Cucumber is the most effective home remedy that helps to remove the dark circles from your face. It has a cooling effect for the skin and lighten the circles. It is an efficient cooling agent that helps to provide comfort to the eyes. It has a great soothing agent in terms to relax the eyes.
- It is quite common remedy to keep the slices of the fresh cucumber on your eyes after keeping them in the refrigerator. Keep them on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Mixture of cucumber and lemon juice can be applied under your eyes to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
18. Rose Water
Rose water is a wonderful and efficient home remedy for this purpose because it has dynamic soothing qualities for the skin. It helps to refresh and nourish your skin in an extreme way. Rose water acts as a perfect soothing agent as well as helping to lighten the skin. It is also really effective in removing bags under eyes.
- Apply the rose water directly under your eyes by soaking a cotton pad in the rose water.
- A paste of rose petals can be made with the addition of milk and apply it on the affected area.
Potato is an excellent soothing agent for the skin. It soothes the eyes very effectively. It is a bleaching agent naturally that reduces the dark circles very efficiently.
- Make juice of the raw potato and apply a soaked cotton ball directly on your eyelids. It should be kept in the way that it covers the whole eyelid. Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Cut the slices of the potato and keep on your eyelids. It provides a great soothing effect to your eyes and also helps reducing dark circles under eyes.
16. Almond Oil
It contains vitamin E that is highly beneficial for the skin as well as eyes. It provides nourishment and freshness to the skin. Applying the almond oil on your skin can help you to provide freshness to your eyes and its skin. Here is how to get rid of dark circles under eyes using almond oil.
- Massage gently under your eyes with almond oil.
- Leave it for a night
- Do this consistently to get rid of the dark circles.
15. Cold Tea Bags
Cold tea bags are very effective remedy in this regard to eliminate the dark circles and bags under eyes.
- Splash a tea bags in water.
- At that point, place it in a fridge for quite a while.
- Presently, put these tea packs over your eyes.
- You can likewise utilize chamomile tea pack.
- Consistent utilization will without a doubt evacuate the dark circles.
14. Mint Leaves
Mint is another soothing agent, that gives an extremely soothing impact to your eyes. Some herbs are very useful to treat the dark circles. Mint leaves is the source of soothing the eyes and the area related to dark circles that serves to evacuate the additional measure of water and lethal material from the body. The mint leaves can be used to remove the dark circles under eyes. Mint leaves paste is very effective for it.
- Make some paste of mint leaves and blend tomato squeeze in it.
- Apply it on the affected area under the eyes.
- This cure will dispose of the dark circles properly.
13. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is the perfect treatment of all skin problems. Vitamin E helps to nourish the skin and improves the health of the skin. Eat food that is rich in vitamin E. It will prevent the skin to appear white due to the disease. Learn how to get rid of dark circles under eyes using this amazing vitamin E treatment.
- Apply the vitamin E oil on your affected area in morning and in the night.
- Squeeze the capsules of vitamin E and apply them on the affected area directly.
12. Cold Milk
Milk is a healthy food that should be taken to improve your health. On the other hand cold milk is the great remedy to nourish and refresh your skin. It contains a high amount of protein and energize the body as well. It is rich in calcium and vitamin D that is wonderful to strengthen the bones and skeleton structure.
- Soak a cotton ball in the cold milk and apply on the affected area directly.
- It will give you a soothing effect.
11. Orange Juice
Orange is the fruit that is full of vitamin C, iron, sugar and fiber. It is a good soothing agent and a highly helpful food for good health, but the amount of sugar can make you conscious. It is the best source of providing the nourishment to the skin. On the other hand vitamin C has the tendency to dissolve the fats in it. Orange juice is also very effective in removing bags under eyes.
- Mix orange juice in few glycerin and apply over the dark circles.
- It will help to diminish the dark circle and give you a perfect natural glow to your skin and face.
10. Olive Oil
Olive oil is the best source to lighten your dark circles because it contains plenty of fatty acids and vitamin E that are highly beneficial for reducing the dark circles and motivates the skin to be fresh and nourished. To test its performance in lightening the circles just start using olive oil you will get your natural glow through olive oil. It increases the rate of blood circulation under the eyes vary actively. Here is how to get rid of dark circles under eyes using miraculous olive oil.
- Massage the olive oil under your eyes daily and leave it for a night.
- It will improve blood circulation in that area and make your eyes relaxed.
Avocado is God gifted natural anti toxic fruit that helps surly to reduce your body fats, ultimate slimness and enhances the beauty of your skin. It is advised to take Avocado before taking meal to prepare your stomach for dissolving fat ingredients in food. Take it by adding a little salt on it. It is very easy to digest because of its softness and natural characteristics. Avocados are generally grown in African countries and it is taken as the main fruit there. That is why African people look smart and energetic.
- Avocado has a soothing effect that is why it soothes your eyes.
- Cut slices of avocado and keep it on your eyes to remove dark circles under eyes.
8. Caster Oil
Castor oil is very efficient in healing the wounds and highly useful in getting rid of blemishes and dark circle. You can use or mix coconut oil,vitamin E oil,almond oil and olive oil with castor oil.
- Use a cotton ball for soaking it in the mixture of the castor oil and milk crème.
- It will help to fade out the dark circles easily.
7. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is known for its bleaching qualities. It has the ability to fade these dark circles very easily. It is highly beneficial for keeping your skin soft, fresh and healthy. You can use the same treatment to get rid of bags under eyes.
Quick links = Benefits of lemon water
- Apply lemon juice directly on your eyes and massage it properly, but with light hands.
- It will help to eliminate dark circles and to prevent from the wrinkles.
6. Turmeric Paste
Turmeric is the herb that has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial nature. It is the best remedy to improve the nourishment of the skin. It is used to improve the complexion of the skin as well.
Quick link = Turmeric health benefits
- Turmeric paste is quite healthy for the skin.
- It helps to diminish the dark circles under eyes.
5. Plenty Of Water
It is very important to promote drainage so drink water as much as you can. It will help in removing the toxin in the body. Use boiled water to get rid of the further pain and to avoid any severe condition. It can be avoided through drinking much water as much as you can. It is very healthy to drink more than 8 glasses of water in a day.
- Try to take plenty of water a cold pat on your eyes.
- Take small sips of the water in the situation of dark circles.
4. Vitamin B Complex
Deficiency of Vitamin B complex is behind the water retention because they help to break down the molecules of starch and sugar. They help in hormone replacement therapy as well. It helps to have the sufficient amount of vitamin B complex in your daily routine. Here are few tips that will help you if you’re wondering how to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Use fruits that are rich in this nutrient.
- Use balanced diet
- It will help you to wash way harmful mineral from the body
- Reduces the extra quantity of water from the body
Yogurt is a mild bleaching agent, it is very easy and safe way to provide a natural glow to your skin. It helps to lighten the blemishes and spots on the skin. It has a dynamic, soothing impact and is great to remove the dark circles from your eyes. It is also very effective for removing bags under eyes.
- If you want to see the magic of yoghurt then mix it with corn flour in cold water and apply the paste on the affected area.
- It will remove the dark circles rapidly.
2. Eat Food That Contains Lots Of Water
The water is the most helpful way to rectify the physical disorders as well as skin. Skin problems can be evacuated through more water. Take the fruits and vegetables that are rich in water, including carrots, sprout, Brussels, oats, cabbage, asparagus, lettuce, artichokes, cucumbers, watercress and tomatoes.
- It lightens the skin and provides nourishment.
- It helps to transport the fluid and nutrients.
1. Include Fruit And Vegetable In Your Diet
Eat healthy and fresh fruit and include raw and fresh vegetables in your diet. It will help to remove the toxin from your body, enhances your metabolism and make you fresh and active.
- It helps to lighten the skin and remove dark circles under eyes.
- It supports the cells to be accurate in their function.
Here are some important steps that should be kept in mind for better health and effective results.
- Drink water as much you can.
- Take balanced diet.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Give rest to your eyes.
- Relax your eyes with light massage every night.
- Take complete and peaceful sleep.
- Do not put a burden on your eyes.
- Avoid use chemicals.
- Avoid using harmful substances close to your eyes.
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Take fresh juices instead of tea or coffee.