There are always all kinds of different beauty standards that go on and on in different eras. In the earlier years if any of you pretty ladies can remember having curves was the true identity of being a good looking woman. So mostly the plus size women were picked up for advertising and lead roles in different movies and shows. Then the fashion world took an entirely different turn and only zero size women, women who didn’t have any sign of meat on their bodies were considered and are at some points still considered to be beautiful women.
Truth is no matter if you are curvy, skinny, zero size, blonder, brunette, tall or short all what matters is that you think of yourself to be beautiful first and only then will the world realize your beauty that reflects in your eyes. But yes, it doesn’t harm if women took some extra care of themselves and try their best to showcase their personality and their bodies in the best of ways. Some of you will be looking for ways of how to get rid of chubby cheeks. But having chubby cheeks is no doubt a sign of being young and energetic with blood still rushing through those cheeks filling them with youth and vitality. Women are very fond of having chubby cheeks but are also afraid that in order to attain chubby cheeks they might not fell prey to getting fat. Find out natural ways of achieving those glowing and squishy cheeks.
“Women are very fond of having chubby cheeks but are also afraid that in order to attain chubby cheeks they might not fell prey to getting fat.”
15. Following Face Yoga
Yoga provides a simple but effective DIY soluton. There’s a whole new world when you come to talk about practicing yoga and think of all the different kinds of benefits it provides to your body including rejuvenating your skin and make it look fresh and relaxed all the time. Face yoga is something that will make sure that your skin doesn’t sag and if there are signs of sagging then these simple yoga exercises will help your skin get stretched and tightened. If you’re looking for ways of how to lose cheek fat, face yoga also has some amazing solutions.
- There are a couple different facial yoga exercises that you can try out and even view videos online.
- A simple one requires that you open your mouth in a very slight manner as if you are in a conversation mode with someone but the point is to fold the lips just so your lips cover your upper and lower teeth.
- The next tricky part is to maintain the position where your pull the corners of your mouth back, bringing them as close to the molar teeth as possible. Pull both corners in the same direction of your face. Also slightly move your chin forward.
- This exercise requires you to keep on holding the face for more than a minute. You can continue this simple exercise more than 2 times a day or as per your convenience.
14. Have Some Fun With Balloons
Blowing balloons might be one of the funniest and most exciting things to do in order to get those chubby as well as rosy cheeks. Blowing balloons takes up all the muscles inside your mouth to put pressure on the cheeks and blow inside the balloon. When all of the muscles work in to blowing the balloons it also plumps up the skin and muscles in the upper part of the cheeks.
- So blow dozens of balloons for your own, your family member’s birthdays and have those beautiful and worked out chubby cheeks in no time.
13. The Works Of Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the greatest oil that is loaded with natural substances that not only softens your skin but also nourishes and moisturizes it. You are often recommended to use olive oil as a makeup remover because not only will it efficiently remove signs and scrapes of tough cosmetics but will also make sure that your skin gets through with the moisture that it needs.
- The drill to attain chubby cheeks with the help of olive is simple.
- You should be consuming about a tablespoon full of olive oil in the day in any form like in a cooked meal or part of a salad dressing etc.
- The other mode is to use small amount of olive oil that is warmed up and use it to massage your cheeks with gentle upward motions.
- Massage your cheeks for about 10 minutes.
12. Believe In Miracle Of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera should always be the go to substance to use for your skin care and hair care issues. This indeed is a miracle plant that is rich in antioxidants that work to rid your body from all kinds of harmful toxins and free radicals and on the other hand it elevates your collagen production naturally that results in better looking skin for years.
- Aloe Vera is naturally a skin-tightening agent so no matter how much you will be using it in your skin care regime you will end up having a younger looking skin.
- Best is to use aloe vera extract and massage it on your cheeks in circular upward motion.
- Let the gel/extract to sit on to your skin for good 15 minutes and then wash it off with slightly warm water.
- For better skin from the inside consume a tablespoon full of aloe vera extract as part of a drink at least 5-6 times in a week.
11. Trust Fenugreek
So fenugreek is not just an uncommon ingredient in your kitchen but it actually works wonders when it comes to firming your skin and flushing toxins out of your body. This actually provides your body with fiber and helps your body to get rid of unwanted free radicals. Since fenugreek is rich in antioxidants this helps reduce the level of free radicals from the body and works on providing you with better looking and glowing skin.
- You can make a pack of fenugreek powder and some water. Mix the two ingredients together to make a thick paste.
- You use this pack and massage it on your cheeks, gently. You are to leave this for 5-10 minutes on to your skin.
- Instead of making a pack out of fenugreek powder you can also use fenugreek oil to massage your cheeks for same 5-10 minutes.
10. Applying Shea Butter
Shea butter is a great product that is loaded with fatty acids the ones that help you to maintain your skin elasticity. Your skin has been elastic enough to change its shape and also should not leave its original shape and go towards sagging. So to save the skin from sagging vitamin E present in Shea Butter protect skin from sagging and keeps it firm and tight along with giving it that chubby appearance.
- So to give your cheeks that chubby effect, massage some shea butter on your cheeks in a circular motion and upward direction.
- You then have to leave it on the skin for 10-15 minutes and then wash the face with water. You can use this tightening regime 3 times a week.
- Combining shea butter with about ¾ cup of granulated sugar can make a great scrub like pack. You have to wait till it forms a solid form during refrigeration phase.
- Wet your face a little and then use this pack to massage your cheeks for about 10 minutes and then let it rest for further 10 minutes.
- Wash it with water and pat dry.
- This has to be done before you go into the shower/bath.
9. Rose Water And Glycerin Mixture
Ah what a blessing rose water actually is. There are many skin care remedies that always suggest you to sprinkle or spray some rose water on to your face in the day to make it look fresh and just so the skin breathes a little under the influence of rose water. Spraying some rose water throughout the hot summery days can actually save it from dehydrating and looking dull. Glycerin on the same side helps soften and moisturize the skin.
- Together there two create an amazing mixture to use to attain those glowy and soft chubby cheeks.
- This pack is to be applied before going to bed.
- Simply mix equal parts of both rose water and glycerin and apply it gently on your skin and leave it to nourish your skin over night.
- The next morning, wash it with water.
- This remedy can be used on daily basis.
- This mix is also easily available as an over the counter product.
8. Having An Apple A Day
Having an apple a day is the most commonly heard beauty and health tip ever. Every kid must be well aware of it and probably follows it as well. But being an adult you should also remember that apples are great as they are full of antioxidants that help you get rid of unnecessary free radicals from the body. These very antioxidants also help the skin to heal and prevent all kinds of tissue damage, which also includes getting wrinkles.
- An apple can be blended to make a paste for the cheeks.
- Use this paste to gently massage your cheeks in a circular motion for 5-10minutes.
- This can be then left on the skin to let the skin soak the good ingredients.
- Rinse it later with warm water and go on repeating it daily to attain maximum results.
- Also chow down an apple daily for internal benefits.
“The antioxidants in apples also help the skin to heal and prevent all kinds of tissue damage, which also includes getting wrinkles.”
7. Benefits Of Honey
Honey should be your best friend if you’re in to taking care of skin the most. Honey is naturally known to retain all kinds of good moisture in the skin and this makes the skin look and feel a lot healthier and softer this in turns make it look a lot chubbier than skin that is dehydrated and dull.
- You can make a good pack by adding honey to papaya paste.
- Papaya paste can be obtained by blending quite a few pieces of papaya.
- Mix these two well to make a thick paste.
- Then use this paste and massage your cheeks, gently for 10 minutes.
- Then let this paste rest on the skin for another 10 minutes before you wash it with slightly warm water.
- Women should also make it a habit to consume milk with a teaspoon of honey added in it.
6. Milk Moisturizer
Milk is no doubt one of the greatest moisturizes. In fact milk can also be used as a facial cleanser as it won’t only remove pollution and dirt off the face but will also soften the skin and provide that amazing glow. Milk can also be used to remove suntan. So to get chubby cheeks follow the steps:
- Milk can be directly applied on to the skin and massaged in a circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
- Use upward circular motion for better results.
- Let the milk rest on to the skin for 10 more minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- To make it work internally, ladies do not forget to consume a glass full of milk (full cream/fat free), daily.
5. Consume Carbohydrate Rich Food
This is a thing that should be checked properly before following it blindly. This remedy is best for women who are fairly on the skinnier side and need to have a little more mass on their face in comparison to women who are already on the heavier side. Carbohydrates rich food help achieve a little healthy fat. If you’re looking for ways of how to get rid of chubby cheeks than you must avoid carbohydrate as much as you can.
- We can consume pasta, bread and also rice to add a little more flesh to the face.
- This not only adds flesh but also increases good skin layer. This shall energize your body, as the body will have a lot more to burn and get energy from.
- Changing your diet a little and by adding some carb rich foods will help you achieve this goal a lot quicker.
4. Go With Pinching Cheeks
This is probably the most hated memory of women who might have been chubbier since their childhood, getting their cheeks pinched. Well to be honest this is an unintentional action but whoever sees a chubby child they unintentionally go towards pulling their cheeks. This not only becomes a little painful if the person doesn’t look after the force they are applying but also gets annoying with time.
- But this can actually help those who are looking to get chubby cheeks.
- Pinch your cheeks with your own hands.
- Pinch both the upper and the lower parts of the cheeks.
- This will not only plump up the skin but pinching will also add on some color.
3. Avoid These Habits
There are also a lot many bad habits that not only ruin your health but also take away your skin’s natural glow. You might be addicted to some of these but in order to achieve something good you have to let go of something bad.
- The first and the foremost thing is to get rid of excessive alcohol consumption and smoking. Yes, both of these are visibly harmful for the skin as they insert more toxins in the body than what your body can really flush through.
- These habits also make skin look a lot dull and ruin its natural elasticity.
- Never step out in the sun without applying sunscreen.
2. Keep Yourself Hydrated
Hydration is one thing you should be swearing upon. Without hydration your skin shall lose every good thing about it that includes shine, glow, softness, elasticity and every single thing. As per doctor’s recommendation your daily water in take should not be less than 6-8 glasses of water. Hydrated skin will look more fresh, young and also active and alive. Strangely, hydration is also important if you want to know how to lose cheek fat.
1. Clean Your Diet
Whatever goes inside appears right on the skin. People who prefer consuming more junk tend to have skin that is more prone to acne outbreaks. Whatever it may be, your diet should be enriched with foods rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help both your skin and body to breathe.
- Go for good fat rich foods like oats, cheese, milk, avocados, and nuts.
- These foods can be used as to snack throughout the day.
- Better food in the belly means better looking body.
- Avoid excess of makeup because the make up actually covers up your skin giving it lesser time to breathe.
- Keep your hands away from smoking as it gives a very dull and dark appearance to the skin.
- Never to step out of the house without applying the sacred sunscreen.
- It is also suggested to avoid using straws as a medium to drink.