1. Low In The Back Prom Hairstyle
In this hairdo, loose curls are pinned lower at the back with one end twisting and folding over the other. Try gently curling your hair ends using a medium sized curler. Manage the hair towards left region and loosely wrapping it back, secure them at nape. Now manage your hair towards the right region and loosely wrapping it back secure them with pins above the previous fragment. Fix your hair with bobby pins and apply the hair spray.
How to Style it:
- Brush your hair to make sure that they are free of tangles and knots.
- Grab your hair as in making a pony and secure it in an elastic band.
- Now grab the hair, parting them in sections.
- Take each strand, curl it and pin it at the back of your head.
- Once done with all of the head, arrange the curls in a mess letting some tendrils loose.
- Secure the curls by bobby pins.
- Use the Finishing Spray to complete the look.
Recommended Face Type:
- Girls possessing heart shaped faces do not think twice when it comes to choose between some hairstyle and this.
- You can add some hair accessories to dress it up for prom.
Recommended Hair Product:
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume All Day Hold Hairspray, for firm hold for both curly and straight hair. This hairspray is for firm hold so that you can enjoy the night free of tension.
Luckily, if you are having beautiful and thick hair, then perfectly styling your own hair is one of the best feelings with an advantage, if you keep in mind the expense of hairstyling nowadays. These awesome and incredible hairstyles for long hair will not only make you look gorgeous but also develop a great sense of fashion in you.