26. Side Chignon For Prom Hairstyle
Loosely curled long hair accompanying a plain braid presents an ideal formal impression for cute prom black hairstyles for long hair. Divide the hair in two portions maintaining one section relatively bigger than the second. Again fraction the bigger portion into two fragments and plait the 1st segment.
Tease and gently align the residual portion of second division. Organize the remaining portion of hair to one side and try a ponytail. Even curling the end of ponytail will make it look more glamorous.
How to Style:
- Start with the hair you posses naturally or curl them, it’s totally up to you.
- Separate the hair at the crown at the sides, wind up the larger section and clip it behind your ear lobe.
- Take the remaining hair located at your base; turn them to a side you wish for the chignon to begin with.
- Start tying the hair into knots depending on the length of the hair you have.
- Once knotted, grab the ends, twisting each strand in various directions, pinning them in a messy way around the head.
- If small tendrils escape while doing your hair, let them be. They soften your features.
Recommended Face Type:
- Small, angular, oval faced ladies, here’s the hairdo you can rock at any party.
Recommended Hair Products:
- Use L’Oreal Paris Studio Perfect Fix Ultrafine Spray, Extreme Hold by L’Oreal Paris for a strong hold.