Yeast infections are even termed as candidiasis, which are one of the most common infections women are found suffering with. The progress of the microorganism candida genus of yeast is monitored by particular bacteria, but it can’t function properly if there’s any sort of imbalance which has occurred in the women’s body. Consequently, it leads to the yeast’s overgrowths which further add up for the yeast infection.
The sort of imbalance found in a woman can be triggered by pregnancy, an intake of antibiotics, having a weak immune system, becoming douching, hormonal imbalance, too much stress and tension and sleep deprivation. A few of the recognized and common symptoms which can lead to a woman suffering from yeast infection are as follows,
- Burning sensation.
- An unusual pain during intercourse.
- Occurrence of rashes.
- Soreness found.
- White, odorless discharge.
So all you ladies, if you find an occurrence of these yeast infection symptoms in yourself then try to treat it using the home remedies provided below. Else the more time you take in making it cure, simultaneously the more severe your infection might get.
Calendula is a flower having its roots in the daisy family. It’s considered to be a part of culinary as well as medical purposes. Moreover, Romans, Greeks and Indians have used it as a part of their religious rituals. Its petals are known to edible which can complement a salad by making it more colorful and flavorsome. There are even Calendula creams, ointments and oil which serve wide and varied purposes. Furthermore, it can be used as a great home remedy to treat yeast infections because it consists of anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal elements. In fact, It is one of the best home remedies for yeast infection. All you need to do is,
- Crush 2-3 Calendula leaves and apply the extracted paste on the affected area.
- Calendula ointment or lotion is a good substitute for it.
- Calendula tea prepared from its leaves can also help BUT pregnant women are strictly NOT allowed to drink it.
16. Grapefruit Seed Extract
It’s also termed as citrus seed extract which is extracted from the seeds and pulp of grapefruit. It is comprised of vitamins C and E, bioflavonoids which works towards the repairing of cell in one’s body. Moreover, they have strong antifungal properties which help fighting against and curing yeast infections in women. In order to make the best use of grapefruit seed extract, just follow the steps listed below to get rid of vaginal yeast infection.
- Put fresh grapefruit seed extract to use.
- Add 12-15 drops of it to water or juice.
- Drink the mixture at least twice or to maximum thrice in a day.
15. Boric Acid
Boric acid is considered to be a frail monobasic Lewis acid of boron which can be used for effectively treating yeast infection in women. Furthermore, it’s considered a good healer for this illness because of its anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. However, it need not be used directly but as a diluted mixture.
- Mix an equal amount of water with the same amount of boric acid and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for a while.
- Later, wash it off thoroughly.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pregnant women need to avoid its use at all costs and even other women shouldn’t use it randomly as its toxic.